No announcement yet.

First ever captured image of a black hole

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First ever captured image of a black hole

Supposedly what they found was that einstein's general relativity properties holds up again. He's right again.

Fascinating but too much talking

They should have had her (or someone) narrate over the image of what she's yapping about. She's not nearly hot enough to look at for more than a minute.

Comment

This is significant because up until now we had no evidence black holes even existed they were only theories.

Black holes are no longer theories and it gives more weight to einstein's model of reality.

For those that don't know, einstein's theory of reality is at odds with quantum theory as the structure of how reality functions.

Basically einstein is like floyd and quantum theory is like Pacquiao. In the scientific world.

Comment

The picture in the video taken using radio waves is actually about a thousand light years across.

It's at the center of our galaxy and is a super massive black hole.

Here is a picture from a wider perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
          The picture in the video taken using radio waves is actually about a thousand light years across.

It's at the center of our galaxy and is a super massive black hole.

Here is a picture from a wider perspective.

is that an actual photo though or one of those "artistically rendered" pictures that space orgs always come out with ?

Comment

Originally posted by KEY LOW View Post
            Supposedly what they found was that einstein's general relativity properties holds up again. He's right again.

That aint a black hole

Thats travestyny arse hole x300 zoomed in

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              That aint a black hole

Thats travestyny arse hole x300 zoomed in
              Dude, every time you mention me out of nowhere is just more proof that I hurt your feelings.

Stop being a bltch and let it go already. You aren't the only one that has gotten embarrassed by me, and you won't be the last. Stop crying.

Comment

that ain't no blackhole thats literally a photo of my ex's snatch.

Comment

Working...
                X