Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would it be bigger if the Anthony Joshua vs Oleksandr Usyk fight happens in the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
    How much is he getting? Is Showtime willing to lose money on this clown?

Is Breazeale vs Wilder a PPV fight? Yes or no.

If it's not PPV how the hell can Espinoza recoup their investment?

Time to wake up doe.
    let me ask you this....why was DAZN willing to offer wilder more than 10 million to fight brezeale....

answer that question and when you do think long and hard about that answer and it will probably answer your own question...at least it should...but i doubt youre smart enough to put that together

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
      let me ask you this....why was DAZN willing to offer wilder more than 10 million to fight brezeale....

answer that question and when you do think long and hard about that answer and it will probably answer your own question...at least it should...but i doubt youre smart enough to put that together
      So you're saying 2 businessmen can have the same management skills, thus can make the same money. Is that how simple it is to you?

Why then Joshua makes 5x more than Wilder if that is the case?

Comment

So you're saying 2 businessmen can have the same management skills, thus can make the same money. Is that how simple it is to you?

Why then Joshua makes 5x more than Wilder if that is the case?
        you didnt answer the question you dumb ****....why is DAZN willing to pay wilder more than 10 million for the brezeale fight?

Comment

So what is the answer? Is Wilder vs Breazeale a PPV fight?

Comment

and once again another thread descends into AJ/Wilder nonsense.

Comment

you tell me the answer...i want to hear why you think DAZN is willing to pay over 10 mil for the fight but showtime can only pay him 2 million.....

ill wait....shoot your shot

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                you didnt answer the question you dumb ****....why is DAZN willing to pay wilder more than 10 million for the brezeale fight?
                I answered your stupid question you stupid clown.

Comment

Just because DAZN can make that kind of money doesn't mean anyone can do the same. Stupid clown.

Comment

Just because DAZN can make that kind of money doesn't mean anyone can do the same. Stupid clown.
                    hahahaha....listen to yourself "DAZN can make that kind of money doesnt mean anyone can"

your talking about wilder who works with showtime...showtime has done some of the biggest ppv fights the fighting world has ever seen with some of the biggest payouts the fight game has ever seen

you didnt answer anything...how come DAZN can offer over 10 mil but you think that showtime can only offer 2 million??? ill wait for an actual answer

wait...no i wont...because youve proven yourself to be the dumbest **** ive ever encountered

Comment

He's too embarrassed to answer it doe.
                      No it's not a PPV fight.
                      Showtime is losing money to please Wilder,
                      and spite Hearn/DAZN.
                      So stupid.
                      They're too emotional to be in any kind of business.

Comment

Working...
                      X