Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz to Joshua: If Miller Doesn't Work Out - I'm Available!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz to Joshua: If Miller Doesn't Work Out - I'm Available!

Who WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua faces next is still up in the air. The plan was for him to face domestic rival Dillian Whyte in a rematch on April 13th at Wembley Stadium but Matchroom Boxing's Eddie Hearn has thus far been unable to reach an agreement with Whyte.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'd prefer Miller, but Ortiz is a very good alternative for MSG.

If nothing else, this should give AJ some leverage in negotiations with Miller, and will speed up the process.

Comment

Don't hold your breath King Kong! Call Kownacki! He would love it!

Comment

AJ will knock Ortiz out cold.

Comment

And when his highest career money offer is made to him this dude also would say he deserve more and call it lowball....

Comment

Let me guess, Ortiz said all that in perfect English...

Comment

all 3 should fight each other. F*** it. good fights

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                AJ will knock Ortiz out cold.
                I doubt that. If so and so easily not not fight him right now?

Sign it!

Comment

Imagine being a Joshua fan and having to watch him fight the likes of Big Baby and Dillian Whyte in 2019 lmao. But funny even those guys aren't satisfied with Hearn's offer either. Wilder and Fury were right all along.

Comment

“So look, if you want to fight I’m here and stop saying I priced myself out because I’ve never had no offers to fight you. With all respect to you for all you have done, I’ll fight you for just about any money you offer me so if you can’t work out the Miller fight, I’m here and ready. I’ll fight you in the USA or UK. It’s on you and if you think you’re that good and want to test yourself who better than me? Wilder and Fury are not available and I believe in my heart to be the best you must face the best."

Miller or Ortiz will be dope!! I doubt Ortiz will get the fight but if he's actually flexible on money and venue it could possibly get Hearn attention. But I think Miller is going to get the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X