Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what posters family heritage originates from the US?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elizabeth Warren doesnt post on boxingscene

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      I ask because I see posters so strong on boarder protection...None of us are from here period unless you are a Native American..All of our family hermitage came here some type of way and most were not documented in some legal order. Hell this entire country began under illegally manners and the very same people(Hispanics) we are trying to keep out are the rightful owners of this damn country...Lets take a look at an old map

People with direct pre-Columbian ancestry have the strongest connection to North America.

After that, you are Asian, European or northern Middle Eastern than you are also related to the earliest inhabitants of the US (at least on a racial level).

Pre-Columbian natives arrived in multiple waves from the greater Eurasian region, each wave outnumbering the last & changing the appearance of the majority but leaving a strong genetic record for modern research.

This also explains differences in appearance (% of east asian, west asian, european ancestry) that couldn't previously be explained by short-term environmental adaptation.

Only one major racial category has no ancient connections to the Americas.

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...eria-genetics/

I don't know what you mean about "Hispanics". They arrived here at the same time as Englishmen & Germans. Hispanic is not the same thing as being first nations/ancient native. Modern Hispanic people have no greater claim to North America than a typical white American person with the average amount of native admixture.

My favorite are people who speak Spanish & other Latin languages as an act of defiance against Europeans.

You'd think no literate person would be unaware that Latin=European but you'd be off by a few million.
      Last edited by ////; 11-16-2018, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X