No announcement yet.

Be Good / Stay Out of Trouble!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    I know right?!?!?!?!? That ***** is on some high quality HD/Led ***** right there. I feel like I'm at the movies lookin at that hoe.
    Its good. You like my hoe now chief. If you dont approve it, am gonna put sadako back in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Same man.

I mean no high and mighty act, if anyone reading does drugs.........that's really not a big deal to me unless it's harming others.....and I used them for years on and off. Hell I see the same people for years have gone out drinking and done blow on the regular. Normally they control that and really don't let it have negative impacts on their lives........but I've come to the conclusion it's not for me.

I think about drinking at times, then say oh no no not anymore. Because one thing leads to another and it gets out of control. I say to myself well my friend has one too many drinks, then goes out looking for some blow........what happens if he's driving drunk and gets stopped on a DUI......searched and the cop finds the bag of blow.

He loses his job because he's in jail, can't provide for his family, and that CERTAINLY isn't setting a good example for his kids.
      man i spent time in thew pen and i did not learn went back to my same old sht,i miss a movie with my niece because i drank to much the night before it made me disgusted with myself,so as of late i have made an effort to clean my act up and be more of a family man.

Comment

Actually lifted weights and ran today,maybe some sparring tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          man i spent time in thew pen and i did not learn went back to my same old sht,i miss a movie with my niece because i drank to much the night before it made me disgusted with myself,so as of late i have made an effort to clean my act up and be more of a family man.
          It's the correct thing to do.

One of the worst feelings I've ever had in my life..........was being out of control type bad, and seeing how dissapointed my little sister was in me.

I'd do anything to turn back time and never make that mistake again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
            Its good. You like my hoe now chief. If you dont approve it, am gonna put sadako back in my sig
            Yea, she clean as a whistle. :stampofapproval:

Dont ever put the Sadako back up, that ***** gave me the heebie geebies.

Comment

One of the worst feelings I've ever had in my life..........was being out of control type bad, and seeing how dissapointed my little sister was in me.

The look in her eye was worse than being sentenced weird to say but it hurt more.Then again i was ready for my time,i was not ready for her heartbreak

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                What are YOU doin up so gatdamn early Led bruh. Nice sig, who dat Kerri?
                Am on the other side of the world Chief. The Philippines/our time here is 7.30 pm.

Me and my buds gonna have a lil drink in my house later at around 8.30. We gonna turn off the lights at that time for 1 hour. There's this campaign here that enjoining every household to turn off thier lights tonight at that that time in deference to earth hour.

We gonna drink with candle lights!

Comment

It made you a better man Run bruh. Believe me when I tell ya.

Comment

LOL it's all early here also.

I stayed up all night drinking coffee and working on my truck. I'm probably going to not be able to tough the **** out and pull a complete all nighter.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      Am on the other side of the world Chief. The Philippines/our time here is 7.30 pm.

Me and my buds gonna have a lil drink in my house later at around 8.30. We gonna turn off the lights at that time for 1 hour. There's this campaign here that enjoining every household to turn off thier lights tonight at that that time in deference to earth hour.

We gonna drink with candle lights!
                      Oh ok. IDK why I thought you was in california. My fault. :lookin:

Sounds like ya'll finna have a helluva time. When the lights go off over here we usually pissed off, cause that means the power company is ****in up again. What ya'll drinkin on tonight Led homie?

Comment

Working...
                      X