No announcement yet.

PS3 Online Gym lets get it crackin boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    so you playin this game at all? I never see you online. Roy vs Nard. Lets make it happen (fouls turned off)
    I actually JUST started playing ps3 again... been playing black ops last two days... I will get on this weekend... hit me up on FB.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
      I actually JUST started playing ps3 again... been playing black ops last two days... I will get on this weekend... hit me up on FB.
      will do. I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont record our fight and I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont edit the video in my favor and post it on boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
        will do. I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont record our fight and I cannot confirm nor deny that I wont edit the video in my favor and post it on boxingscene.
        Lmaooooooooo

Comment

Can I get an invite? OscarL06

Comment

so how does this season thing work in the gym?

Comment

Well I finally won a OWC fight after losing 6 straight with Julian Jackson now using Michael Nunn

Comment

Originally posted by Doze06 View Post
                so how does this season thing work in the gym?
                we had a qualifying round where gym members would fight eachother own there own. Today I just advanced the season and the top 8 or 10 seeds were placed into a tournament. So in the next few days a chamnpion will be crowned.

Don't worry if you didn't make it in time we'll start another season immediately after.

Also in three days we have a gym rivalry set up with "The Philly Pub" so we'll be able to challenge their gym members

Comment

32 members. Our gym is really crackin!

The middleweight tournament for season 1 is almost over a few more fights and the Ring Belt (lol) will be awarded.

So I want to take a vote on what season 2 should be - Lightweights, Heavyweights or Middleweights again.

Let me know!

Comment

I vote lightweights.

I think I'm doing something wrong, lol. I was fighting a OWC match, and I have this guy stunned in the second round... I move in to try and get him out of there, and he lands a freaking straight right hand on me, while he's stunned, and it knocks me out. I'm talking, KTFO. Not even an opportunity to get up. I have no idea how that is possible.

I need some of the better gym members to spar with, so I can get some practice in against decent players.

Comment

John whats your name?

We friends on there?

Mines ree***yaluss

Ive seen natas on there quite a few times but Im hooked back on Black Ops for now.... my internet was basically up and down for 5 months so I just quit all multiplayer games, and now its back to 100% so ive been playin the **** out of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X