Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP!! Should I go to Las Vegas or New York??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Should I go to Las Vegas or New York??

Thinking about going for 4/5 days to one of these cities. Never been America before, so want to go see what it is like. And the two most famous cities are these two so that’s why I wanna go there.

Which shall I go to? Want to go ASAP, what’s the weather like in New York at the moment? Obviously the Las Vegas weather is hot.

What’s there to do in New York as a lone person travelling?

Is the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Empire State Building, Central Park etc all walking distance from each other?

Which city would you recommend for a lone person travelling.

New York. Vegas is only good on the weekend. A lot more things to do in NYC if you got time to kill.

But if you just wanna gamble and drink on the street then go to Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Giggles View Post
      Thinking about going for 4/5 days to one of these cities. Never been America before, so want to go see what it is like. And the two most famous cities are these two so that’s why I wanna go there.

Which shall I go to? Want to go ASAP, what’s the weather like in New York at the moment? Obviously the Las Vegas weather is hot.

What’s there to do in New York as a lone person travelling?

Is the Statue of Liberty, Times Square, Empire State Building, Central Park etc all walking distance from each other?

Which city would you recommend for a lone person travelling.
      Give us specifics like: How old r u? U looking to get laid, or just site see?? What kinda budget are u on???

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        New York. Vegas is only good on the weekend. A lot more things to do in NYC if you got time to kill.

But if you just wanna gamble and drink on the street then go to Vegas
        What’s there to do in New York, is everything walking distance from each other

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Give us specifics like: How old r u? U looking to get laid, or just site see?? What kinda budget are u on???
          I’m 27. Not looking to get laid although I wouldn’t mind I’m going to site see. Budget doesn’t matter

Comment

Id do vegas so you get to experience medical marijuana, prostitution if thats your thing(you probably already have that), gambling, hard drugs, big city, great food, good shows( comedy or broadway). I used to live in New York and its nothing special just tall buildings bright lights and a big green lady. Vegas for sure bro its got anything you could ever want so pick your poison

Comment

Everything is not walking distance as New York City is a humungous city. You’ll have to navigate the subway if you want to see different parts of the city.

As to your question - I would definitely pic New York as a destination over LV. There’s so much to see and to do and to explore in New York.

Comment

What are you looking to do?

Comment

No! But their subway system is pretty good. But it may overwhelm you since you’re traveling alone.

So it looks like you want more of a relaxing vacation so I think Vegas would fit you better.
                  If you get bored with the strips take one of those tour to the Grand Canyon or Hoover Dam. If you’re into Art check out that Seven Magic Mountain outside of the strip. I would also check out the Neon sign museum where old Vegas hotel signs are in displayed. Better to go at night. You want a little adventure, you can do ATV on the desert.

The pool should also be great in Vegas. Try one of those day club pool parties.

Comment

New York if you wanna do some site seeing:
                    1) Central Park is a must.
                    2) Time Square. Better to go at night
                    3) Brooklyn Bridge
                    4) Statue of Liberty
                    5) I’m a big B-ball fan so I visited Rucker Park
                    6) Coney Island
                    7) Yankee Stadium

Comment

Working...
                    X