No announcement yet.

Ca gas tax

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca gas tax

Dont blame it on the oil companies. Here's another one.
    https://ksby.com/news/2019/06/16/cal...ncrease-july-1

Damn. I thought Cali was the best state in the union. Man. Gonna be tough to try and justify this one.

I'm sure someone will find a way though...

Comment

More broke people complaining about 10 cent a gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        More broke people complaining about 10 cent a gallon.
        Broke peeps like u dont worry about this sheet

Yall got no car to fill up gas for foo

Yall be riding on them MEtro usin ur EBT’s

Comment

What happens to California once everyone who pays taxes moves away? Do we just kick them out of the union and consider them part of central america?

Comment

It was a scam it was to pay the over paid State Workers pension plans

Comment

tt

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
              Damn. I thought Cali was the best state in the union. Man. Gonna be tough to try and justify this one.

Call has to do it. How else can we pay for section 8 housing, EBT, sanctuary cities, subsidized everything, needle exchange programs, that chit ain’t free.... @t least it ain’t free for me.

I told my mom, and children to put up a sign for perspective home invaders “rob rich people, not working poor”

I want cops to beat my azz and get a hefty lawsuit, but with my luck, nobody would capture it on their smart phones!

I’m looking for a handup, not a handout.

I want reparations for all my people who gotta work to pay bills, when other get thee same for not even trying to work.

Reparations + ( compensatory + punitive ) damages = fairness

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Call has to do it. How else can we pay for section 8 housing, EBT, sanctuary cities, subsidized everything, needle exchange programs, that chit ain’t free.... @t least it ain’t free for me.

I told my mom, and children to put up a sign for perspective home invaders “rob rich people, not working poor”

I want cops to beat my azz and get a hefty lawsuit, but with my luck, nobody would capture it on their smart phones!

I’m looking for a handup, not a handout.

I want reparations for all my people who gotta work to pay bills, when other get thee same for not even trying to work.

Reparations + ( compensatory + punitive ) damages = fairness
                True enough.

Somebody has to pay for the "free" stuff.

Comment

It is. Are you passing judgment due to a gas tax?

Anyway. Cali has always faded the living sh it out of gas. Party because there are so many damn people who use the zillions of roads we have.

What me up is now they are raising registration fees up. Al cars got an increase. There have been rumblings of raising electric car registrations more to compensate for us not buying gas. I have two electric cars.

Comment

You sure know your grubers.

Comment

Working...
                    X