The US backlash to Fury's ****phobia is a problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
    Who cares about fudge packers?!?!?!?!
    Wow, the ****phobia on this site is real, all of you making Israel's point for him.

Esp this post...geez.

https://twitter.com/AroundtheHorn/st...26autosize%3D1

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
      100% chance this poster is from the UK, but more importantly, he is ****phobic as well, as you can see in his post, so lets go ahead and just disregard his entire statement altogether.

Im American. Unfortunately you've already been programmed. When confronted with the truth, your response is to ignore and disregard.

Have you met anyone in person who refuses to watch Tyson Fury fight because of his past statements on ****sexuals?

Use your mind. Dont blatantly download news articles to your brain like a robot and take them as unquestionable truths.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
        He’s got the mental illness depression not in my right mind I found god card to play.
        Exactly, I could not agree more.

Comment

Fury will play the mental health card and say he said those things when In a dark place. Mental health awareness is big now.

The funny thing is, those quotes from Fury were actually taken out of context. He was quoting some old BBC article someone wrote on religion and things like ****sexuality, but the media spun it that the quotes were something he said, but it was him just quoting something in conversation.

Maybe he is ****phonic or maybe he isn’t, who knows, but people words shouldn’t be taken out of context like that and crucify them for something when you don’t show the full picture. But that’s the world we live in. Who needs context when you can remove the before and after and find yourself a shocking sound bite and headline
          Last edited by deathofaclown; 06-16-2019, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Comment

I think deep down most people would prefer their children to be straight not gay eg people want grandchildren.However variety is the spice of life and you have to accept all types.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                He’s got the mental illness depression not in my right mind I found god card to play.
                21, right there. Ace and King of Clubs. Two very good cards to play.

"I was in a bad place at the time, and all praise to Jesus. And, say, how about that Baptist Church group that goes around saying GOD HATES F.....oh, my bad. Bu we all know it's true."

If you've got a personality, whether you're Reagan or Trump or Mel Gibson or Tyson Fury, and you can smile and give the public what they want, all is forgiven. If Tyson Fury was just a D-level boxer, or a D-list actor, he'd be done.

An "inconvenient truth," is that when the target is a minority group that most people wish would go away, all a bigot or racist gets is a slap on the wrist.

Louis Farrakhan spent 50 years hurling slurs at Jews. No problem. Tyson Fury went on an antisemitic binge and repeated that comfy lie that the Jews own all the banks and control everything. Nobody got too bothered. If the Jews really did control the media he would've never have been heard from again.

Somebody with less Teflon disappears forever, resigning from the Senate, never making another movie, and living with the famous last words, "you'll NEVER work again."

Comment

Overpopulation is the biggest threat to the world. Global climate change is a direct result.
                  ****sexuality is nature’s cure for overpopulation.
                  Good luck to gays I say.

People are enraged about religion and politics because the media barons and mega wealthy want us small people angry and divided.

If you are angry, you’re a patsy.
                  Last edited by monkeyboy; 06-16-2019, 10:32 AM. Reason: Added apostrophe.

Comment

Are you yanks turning into a bunch of politically correct boylovers ? The Donald has failed

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky12 View Post
                      I think deep down most people would prefer their children to be straight not gay eg people want grandchildren.However variety is the spice of life and you have to accept all types.
                      Are you kidding? How could you possibly know what the majority of the population is thinking deep down? That's beyond a supposition, that's just crazy talk.

Comment

Working...
                      X