No announcement yet.

It's official. GGG fans the most sensitive on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    It's amazing really. It's the only response they have to critiquing GGG. It's mostly just bunch of guys projecting their reason for idolizing GGG onto people who hold him accountable.

Mayweather must move up to fight Canelo.
    Canelo must move up to fight GGG
    Ward must move up to fight Kovalev.

But if you dare suggest GGG fight Ward, you're racist.
    Yup this exactly

You know what they call that something privelaged.

Comment

these guys all have this idealistic notion of the hardened eastern european coming over here and just tearing through "ghetto trash"...then they get whooped by a ginger mexican and lil andre ward and it hurts their soul deeply causing narcissistic wounds that never hearl

Comment

look at them

"youre afraid of ggg getting another canelo fight in fear that he will whoop him"

couldnt be further from the actual truth...nobody that likes canelo/dislikes golovkin is afraid of golovkin doing anything to canelo...he cant....and that was proven...he was supposed to savagely knock that "ginger poosy" out not once but twice.....hes just getting older and worse....not a single person fears golovkin getting that rematch...its just nobody cares or thinks he deserves it

Comment

Your Golovkin obsession is getting old but I do agree that people who talk tough and use the red K like a weapon are the weakest weasels on this board, e.g. barret & ifc19******* (neither of which are Golovkin fans)

Comment

why does wanting GGGee to fight charlo, dervnchenko? or Andrade = hating him?????? if canelo isn't fighting him next should we want to see him fight another fighter rankes below 50????????? seriously the logic is flawed and makes you all look bad. what happened to it being about legacy and not money? anyone from 154-168???????

Comment

Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
              Let me go on a boxing forum to **** on fighters and expect positive responses.
              No problem with negative responses. Topics are better when we disagree. It's the emotional reactions. Like I'm talking about their mother.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Maybe it's because you are a maniac when it comes to GGG. Everyday you start 4 or 5 threads trashing him in every possible way until there is nothing left bad to say about him because you have already said it. Then you start in again trashing him some more with the same sht you trashed him with last week and the week before that. You are an annoying broken record. If you trashed AJ that hard you would get an equal number of red Ks but you are a GGG hating fool and hating on him is what you live for apparently. If you don't like him say it once and be done with it. But you never stop. Your obsession with hating GGG is insane but there are a few others who seem to hate GGG almost as much as you do. You could start a GGG hate club and you could be the president of it.
                Actually no. I make topics about him during & after his fights. The same way I did with AJ. Y'all are just emotional and sensitive

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  man its like you call for him to fight other good fighters in the division and they are ready to jump off a bridge lol

That's what I'm saying. All i've ever asked was GGG to consider Charlo/Saunders/Andrade and they flip!

Comment

LOL Im glad people are starting to see GGG for the fraud I knew he was all along and seeing his fanboys exposing themselves as closet racist!

Its not our fault we want to see the best fights possible and arent overly excited when GGG elect to face Vanes or Rolls lol I mean ARE YOU? I;m just a real boxing fan and I hold all the fighters to the same level of standard when it comes to competition.

Comment

Triple Turds are boxing's most cancerous & delusional groupies. They act like Borat destroyed a bunch of juggernaut fighters yet reality shows that he cherry picked garbage men like Rolls & Vanes before getting into the ring with his daddy Canelo, he ducked Andre Ward, never responded to Billy Joe Saunders' callout, dropped a belt to avoid Derevyan, didnt want the smoke from JerMall Charlo, acts like Andrade doesnt exist lmfao overrated cherry picker
                      Last edited by JERMELL_CHARLO_; 06-13-2019, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X