Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder Won't Be at MSG Because He Doesn't Want Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
    What strings? A one way rematch clause for one. Bet you didn't know this? Of course not! The devil is in the details bloke!
    How was the DAZN offer 1 way rematch? Two Joshua fights were in the contract, everyone knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      Waste of time discussing it with you. You're out of touch with the news or reality.
      https://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-j...icials--129558

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        So he took a Showtime deal with less money and no 2 fights with AJ he asked for meanwhile he takes a 3 fight deal with Showtime but that's not being attached either? Make up your minds. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          You sound like a snobby English AJ cheerleader,, Wilder the only one giving out head trauma. Not the TKO King Joshua
          Wilder: 'I want to catch a body on my record.'

Wilder on AJ: 'Be patient. I need the most money for risking my life, my head is not supposed to be hit like that, I will not accept 50/50, I will not fight him until maybe 2020, we have other plans, etc, etc'.

Seriously, stop supporting this bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Brettcappe View Post
            The summer is coming and we get more hot air from slick Eddie. If they really wanted Wilder they would have addressed the contract concerns that the bronze bomber had. A one way rematch clause? C'mon Eddie. You knew that was going nowhere!
            Lolx....... You are pretty way backward and uninformed.
            Get reliable information before you post shyytes on this platform.

Comment

You flipping back t year old topics again. You haven't a leg to stand on so want to discuss the past, Wilder is clearly the one ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Lolx....... You are pretty way backward and uninformed.
                Get reliable information before you post shyytes on this platform.

Comment

In Brettcappe reality it's 2018 and Wilder hasn't exposed himself as the one not wanting the fight yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    You flipping back t year old topics again. You haven't a leg to stand on so want to discuss the past, Wilder is clearly the one ducking.
                    Honestly these guys have clouded my unbiased judgement , it's why I picked Breazeale but that fight was within a punch of difference as all Wilder fights are. All the alts would have been in hiding had Breazeales just landed one solid one. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                      Frazier and Muhammad Ali
                      each earned $2.5 million for their heavyweight title fight.

—Heavyweight champion George Foreman earns $5 million and the former champion Ali earns $5.45 million for The Rumble in the Jungle.
                      —Holmes and Cooney made 10 million a piece for their fight.
                      —Tyson was paid 30 million and Holyfield 35.
                      —Mayweather 250 million and Pacquiao 160
                      —Canelo vs GGG was a 55/45 split
                      —Wilder 14 million and Fury 10
                      —Lewis 17.5 million and Tyson 17.5 million
                      —Haye vs Klitschko 50/50 split

I could go on and on and on. Notice the trend here? That’s right I know you see it. Prizefights typically are and have been equitable for both fighters. Some on this list brought much more than the other. The bottom line is, I don’t care who is A,B,C,D fighter. When fighting for a belt that is going to generate potentially a million + ppv buys you make the split equitable and not 10-20 million flat pay s h ! t.
                      Whichever way you paint it, wilder isn't getting a 50/50. Dnt crack your head trying to fix that. I already know how this thing will play out. Whenever wilder think hez ready for the fight, AJ will not be ready again. So you better be ready to scream another round of duck soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X