Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-10-2019, 06:06 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1031 Post(s)
REDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond reputeREDEEMER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,226.90
Total Points: 38,782.30

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
Warren has said that there's no reason Fury v AJ can't happen and suggested a joint broadcast with Sky could be possible if that's what it takes, with both fighters being on different networks.

Hearn wouldn't want that fight really and would never compromise anything in the name of making it happen
Not even Dibella believe that. He even said a joint broadcast isn't reality between rival networking months ago on TBV which he mistakenly exposed why BT involvement in that AJ farce 50 million could never had been accepted, so none of what you said is true at all.
REDEEMER is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-10-2019, 07:34 AM #32
Co.cktail

Quoted: 3144 Post(s)
Tom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond reputeTom Cruise has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,251.62
Total Points: 32,285.15
thanks for the green! - jose830 enjoy the beer and the boobies :beerchug: - jose830 Thanks for the green...eat a healthy burger :D - jose830 No Message - -jose- Team Sutherland FTW - Mike D 
No Message - -jose- Happy New Year bro - HughJass 5000 post you get a hot dog congrats! - -jose- No Message - -jose- 'Obi Juan' :lol1: - -jose- 
war team sutherland - Mike D 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - HUGH JASS 

Quote:
Originally Posted by john l View Post
I would have disagreed with you after both turned over, but DD has not improved much if at all since then. When he 1st came out I was high on him he had a good arsenal of punches and can punch, but he is VERY square with little head movement, and also fights on the line so he is VERY easy to hit. He is also pretty slow and Gorman has decent hand speed and is more of a fluid puncher. If Gorman shows he can take a punch and is willing to take chances and punch WITH DD I could deff see him outboxing DD and stopping him if DD does not a good chin which has yet to be proven. Im surprised Warren made this match because it was clear he was pushing DD more.The kid is still young and can improve(outside handspeed)I think this might be too early for him.
Dubois has improved more than Gorman over the last year imo.

His punch selection is much better, he doesn’t look as stiff. He also has proved to not have a disastrous chin in his last fight where he took some big shots.

Gorman looks very flat to me at the moment, and I was high on him before. He looks lethargic and uninspired at times, and too often falls into clinches and smothers his best work.

I think Gorman might match him for a while, but ultimately Dubois’ jab and physicality will break him down I think. From there it depends how Gorman goes about it whether he lasts the distance.
Tom Cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 07:40 AM #33
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 7301 Post(s)
mlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond reputemlac has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,264.17
Total Points: 101,922.99
No Message - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium lol - denium 
lol - denium 1 for your collection - Paulie Walnuts #2 for your boyfriend - Paulie Walnuts Beers look cooler than vibrators, don't take my word for it ask a friend. - Scott. Weiland No Message - aldo5408 
No Message - aldo5408 eat on my man! - Mighty_Windir Cheers - -Freddy- green k bakk 2 u - Tha_Greatest Truly knowledgeable - jas 
Cause it looks cool - Mighty_Windir good luck!!! - Turd Best Ever To get it up for the fat bird lol - BigZ44 Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Thanks for the stream! - W1LL 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Paulie Walnuts Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Scott. Weiland Hodgkin's Disease - Testicular Cancer - jas Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jas 

wow fish eyes actually came through! WAR Fisheyes!
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
mlac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 08:17 AM #34
Contender

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
BobLoblaw is a name known to allBobLoblaw is a name known to allBobLoblaw is a name known to allBobLoblaw is a name known to allBobLoblaw is a name known to allBobLoblaw is a name known to all
Bank: 1,161.40
Total Points: 8,465.41

This is going to be epic. What a fight.
BobLoblaw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2019, 03:48 PM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2152 Post(s)
john l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond reputejohn l has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,115.97
Total Points: 32,947.44
Without that black bottle preferrably.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Cheers, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Proven liar and NSB Pick 'em cheat. - Robbie Barrett Makes up lies. Not to be trusted. - Robbie Barrett Disgraceful liar and cheat, that loves man meat - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Cruise View Post
Dubois has improved more than Gorman over the last year imo.

His punch selection is much better, he doesn’t look as stiff. He also has proved to not have a disastrous chin in his last fight where he took some big shots.

Gorman looks very flat to me at the moment, and I was high on him before. He looks lethargic and uninspired at times, and too often falls into clinches and smothers his best work.

I think Gorman might match him for a while, but ultimately Dubois’ jab and physicality will break him down I think. From there it depends how Gorman goes about it whether he lasts the distance.
Well we just might have to agree to disagree which is fine because I think DD is VERY stiff and have not seen much improvement since he turned over. The one thing about Gorman imo is he is much more fluid with his punches and also has faster hands.It will come down to Gorman being able to take DD shots because the kid is heavy handed, but IF he can I could see him outboxing DD and win a Dec. Gorman don't have DD power so I don't see a stoppage but DD chin has not really been tested either so I guess a late stoppage is a possibility.Will be rooting for DD because if he can improve his defense by moving his head and not fighting on the line he has the size of the modern heavys and is still young enough to improve.I don't see either being able to fight top guys for awhile but DD has the time and size to MAYBE compete someday. Enjoy the fights this weekend!!
john l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 05:17 AM #36
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 978 Post(s)
P4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond reputeP4Pdunny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,233.03
Total Points: 37,476.58

This is a good fight
P4Pdunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2019, 06:03 AM #37
Contender

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
Zelda is a jewel in the roughZelda is a jewel in the roughZelda is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 5,728.76

Dubois all the way!
Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

User Tag List