Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-05-2019, 01:40 AM #11
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,643.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjl12 View Post
We dont agree on 7 and 8. I'd have to go back and watch, but I know he won 9 and 10 and 1.

If i remember right i gave Canelo one of 7 and 8 although i dont remember 4-8 well enough to call it.

I scored aloud with a group of 5. We all talked about it live saying "3-1 or 6-3", etc. There wasnt much discrepancy. We were all surprised Danny had 5 rounds on two judges. We thought 8-4 was perfectly fair and honest. 9-3 wouldve been pro Canelo and 7-5 pro Danny.

6-6 would be flat out delusional although Kevin Weekes didnt warm Danny for any of his lowblows so I imagine Kevin Weekes prolly had it 6-6
Well then that's where we disagree, i felt 7 and 8 were clear Jacobs rounds. Which is why i felt the 7-5 was more the correct middle ground.
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-05-2019, 01:43 AM #12
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,127.16
Total Points: 14,032.86
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist Suck it - lfc19titles An hotdog for the convict. Hope it reminds you of swallowing sausage in prison. - Robbie Barrett 
Another sausage between a bun to make you feel at home. Dirty convict. - Robbie Barrett 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
I thought 7-5 Canelo was ok. 8-4 was a bit generous. 6-6 would be ok, but probably being a bit favourable to Jacobs.

I'd certainly say 6-6 was fairer than 8-4.
If you think a draw is more fair than 8-4 quit watching boxing. Also I find it laughable you rate GGG over Usyk. You don’t even know East Euro boxing.
FaustoGeraci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:44 AM #13
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
Dip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.04
Total Points: 19,560.86

Yea the him giving away like 5 rds in a row from 2 to 6 and the lack of urgency in the championship rounds really disappointed me a lot. I also don't know what happened to the trainers being on these fighters asses when the fighfers are lacking urgency like that. Whatever happened to the "you need a knockdown or a knockout to win"? Jacobs and his team have nobody to blame but themselves for the deserved loss and I'm not interested in a rematch involving Jacobs with either Canelo or GGG.

When you're clearly losing you go out on your shield and try to get the KO or at least a knockdown. Anything less than that at the championship level is lack of courage to me and I can't respect that considering how much they're getting paid for this and all the talk they did leading up to the fight.

Canelo is a tremendous fighter man, he worked the lead hand with the jab and that hook he brings from a very deceptive angle like a magician and controlled the fight that way. The way that team has worked on Canelo's improvement and evolution as a fighter is by far the best I've ever seen. Congrats to the best middleweight in the world Saul Canelo Alvarez. And I was rooting hard for Jacobs btw.
Dip_Slide is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:46 AM #14
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 731 Post(s)
EasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant futureEasternEuroFan has a brilliant future
Bank: 1,132.80
Total Points: 30,643.88
Usyk bro - W1LL 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
If you think a draw is more fair than 8-4 quit watching boxing. Also I find it laughable you rate GGG over Usyk. You donít even know East Euro boxing.
Usyk is more talented than GGG.

But i don't ignore the truth and i know GGG beat Canelo twice, regardless of what corrupt judges force the official record to say. So GGG has the better wins as it stands.

Anyway, Jacobs won rounds 1, 7, 8, 9, 10. Round 3 could've done either way, which is why 6-6 isn't out of the question and 7-5 to Canelo is probably about right. Canelo didn't win 8 clear rounds there.
EasternEuroFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:49 AM #15
Undisputed Champion

FaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond reputeFaustoGeraci has a reputation beyond repute
You're alright, homie - Gift Of Gab crack open this vintage and toast to ya boy P-Willy - Man In Black Good post. - FeFist Suck it - lfc19titles An hotdog for the convict. Hope it reminds you of swallowing sausage in prison. - Robbie Barrett 
Another sausage between a bun to make you feel at home. Dirty convict. - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
We dont agree on 7 and 8. I'd have to go back and watch, but I know he won 9 and 10 and 1.

If i remember right i gave Canelo one of 7 and 8 although i dont remember 4-8 well enough to call it.

I scored aloud with a group of 5. We all talked about it live saying "3-1 or 6-3", etc. There wasnt much discrepancy. We were all surprised Danny had 5 rounds on two judges. We thought 8-4 was perfectly fair and honest. 9-3 wouldve been pro Canelo and 7-5 pro Danny.

6-6 would be flat out delusional although Kevin Weekes didnt warm Danny for any of his lowblows so I imagine Kevin Weekes prolly had it 6-6
Canelo outlander Jacobs 22-13 or something in round 10. Jacobs did not win round 10.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:49 AM #16
No sacrifice, no victory

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
ladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond reputeladiesman217 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,088.49
Total Points: 8,087.72

Jacobs doesn't deserve any sympathy when this is the second time he did not honor the rehydration clause just to get a size advantage come fight night. But he still failed to record a win.
ladiesman217 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:50 AM #17
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
Usyk is more talented than GGG.

But i don't ignore the truth and i know GGG beat Canelo twice, regardless of what corrupt judges force the official record to say. So GGG has the better wins as it stands.

Anyway, Jacobs won rounds 1, 7, 8, 9, 10. Round 3 could've done either way, which is why 6-6 isn't out of the question and 7-5 to Canelo is probably about right. Canelo didn't win 8 clear rounds there.
Usyk is better than GGG. Period. And Canelo outlanded Jacobs by a lot in round 10. So no.
Old 05-05-2019, 01:52 AM #18
Interim Champion

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
WhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond reputeWhatDisButtonDo has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,190.73
Total Points: 15,731.26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip_Slide View Post
Yea the him giving away like 5 rds in a row from 2 to 6 and the lack of urgency in the championship rounds really disappointed me a lot. I also don't know what happened to the trainers being on these fighters asses when the fighfers are lacking urgency like that. Whatever happened to the "you need a knockdown or a knockout to win"? Jacobs and his team have nobody to blame but themselves for the deserved loss and I'm not interested in a rematch involving Jacobs with either Canelo or GGG.

When you're clearly losing you go out on your shield and try to get the KO or at least a knockdown. Anything less than that at the championship level is lack of courage to me and I can't respect that considering how much they're getting paid for this and all the talk they did leading up to the fight.

Canelo is a tremendous fighter man, he worked the lead hand with the jab and that hook he brings from a very deceptive angle like a magician and controlled the fight that way. The way that team has worked on Canelo's improvement and evolution as a fighter is by far the best I've ever seen. Congrats to the best middleweight in the world Saul Canelo Alvarez. And I was rooting hard for Jacobs btw.

Agreed. Look at how Virgil Hunter talked to Andre Ward after getting knocked down compared to DJ's trainer. Dude was talking to Danny like he was out for ice cream.
I remember a guy said Danny has ring IQ problems, I doubt it, but I kind of can see it now. I remember Keith Thurman talking about how he knows if a round is close or not at the end he will step up the pace or try to steal it. Danny is going to turn into a gatekeeper. He would get destroyed at 168 and I think guys like Charlo would knock him out, while Saunders and Andrade outbox him.
WhatDisButtonDo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 01:53 AM #19
Banned

Quoted: 2892 Post(s)
Bjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these partsBjl12 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 1,251.44
Total Points: 55,732.05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dip_Slide View Post

This is now twice Rozier has told Jacobs he had fights won.

Seems odd to set your fighter up like that

Good assessment btw
Bjl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2019, 02:17 AM #20
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1040 Post(s)
Dip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond reputeDip_Slide has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,283.04
Total Points: 19,560.86

Quote:
This is now twice Rozier has told Jacobs he had fights won.

Seems odd to set your fighter up like that

Good assessment btw
I hate when trainers are like that and I think they do that out of 2 reasons: 1) they know that they can always cry robbery afterwards if they won more than 3 rds
2) the trainers' instructions are being broadcasted and they don't wanna admit defeat on TV, so they always try yo keep that positive image about how the fight is going which also helps when they cry robbery after the fight.

It's disgraceful and it's disrespectful to the sport, which is becoming less of a sport and more of a scripted show where politics control everything like professional wrestling. People hate on Floyd Mayweather but his dad and uncle always gave him the real and he retaliated everytime he lost a round or a couple of rounds in a row and took risks when fights weren't going his way, that's the will to win and fighters and trainers today wanna make the most money and take no risks.
Dip_Slide is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
complaining., damned, fighters, fighting, sick, stars

User Tag List