Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eddie Hearn To Leonard Ellerbe: Don't Be a Hater, Don't Be Salty

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    Not arguing your post because people from both sides say it's a race thing on here when mostly it's just a fan group thing, but WTF is "reverse racism"?
    You ask what is "reverse racism?" Good question! You are trying to make people think. That is a thankless task.
    Reverse racism is the opposite of racism. I guess that means brotherhood and tolerance and such, but you know already know that.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
      Hearnia is a idiot. He definitely hustled Joshua out of a guaranteed $50 million, plus PPV upside and concrete rematch clause fight against Wilder🥊
      You're the idiot.

Comment

I hate that cringy gamer lingo like the word "salty" is entering the mainstream. In fact, that's kind of what I hate about the discourse in boxing at the minute, it's a bunch of grown men talking to each other like teens trolling one another over xbox live. Hearn is 39 and Ellerbe is 53 - both of them should stop trying to be hip with the youth and act their age

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps
          That's the typical black mentality in America,... Blacks hate on people that aren't black. That's why Oscar, Bob Arum, and now Hearn get all this hate...
          But they praise everything and anything Al Haymon does like blocking out Crawford.....
          It's really pathetic how they think,....
          Wtf!!! U stupid hoe! Our skin is brown u idiot.. my hair is black.. I never seen a white person or a Black person u moron. Secondly, how in the fuk can u ignorantly characterize a entire group of people as all being the same! U are a dumb bytchmade pink internet clown! Stupid azz name, u stupid lame azz licking, *** sukin internet f@ggot! Are people from india black? Cuba? Dominican Republic??? Are they black too? Must be, cause some are darker than us an u peach fuks don't call them black u dumb piece of shyt!

Comment

"So Leonard if you're watching, come on man, we're all trying to earn an honest buck out here. Get behind me, embrace me, don't be a hater. You've always said 'haters are no good, be positive, embrace.' We should be wishing everybody success, so I hope that he can get over that little period.

Lol promoter and honest buck. Don't go together lol They all try to get that money anyway possible. All of them lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Wtf!!! U stupid hoe! Our skin is brown u idiot.. my hair is black.. I never seen a white person or a Black person u moron. Secondly, how in the fuk can u ignorantly characterize a entire group of people as all being the same! U are a dumb bytchmade pink internet clown! Stupid azz name, u stupid lame azz licking, *** sukin internet f@ggot! Are people from india black? Cuba? Dominican Republic??? Are they black too? Must be, cause some are darker than us an u peach fuks don't call them black u dumb piece of shyt!
              This how stupid you really are! You don't know what color you are,....
              Are you ashamed you're Black?? 🤔🤔😆
              You sorry worthless piece of shet!
              You biitch made fuccing coward!
              Your mom should of swallowed you punk!

Comment

wtf is this highschool???

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps
                  That's the typical black mentality in America,... Blacks hate on people that aren't black. That's why Oscar, Bob Arum, and now Hearn get all this hate...
                  But they praise everything and anything Al Haymon does like blocking out Crawford.....
                  It's really pathetic how they think,....
                  bigjavi973..........

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                    Let's all cry over a tweet or like get a grip you tart every one should have murder in the social media world spice it up a bit
                    You know Hearn has the mentality of a 8yr old lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                      Not arguing your post because people from both sides say it's a race thing on here when mostly it's just a fan group thing, but WTF is "reverse racism"?
                      Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      I don't know! LOL. I've saw the term thrown around a few times though.
                      Originally posted by Verus View Post
                      You ask what is "reverse racism?" Good question! You are trying to make people think. That is a thankless task.
                      Reverse racism is the opposite of racism. I guess that means brotherhood and tolerance and such, but you know already know that.
                      Reverse racism is when people try to fight racism by acting like racists themselves, by discriminating in favour of a minority group in order to rectify discrimination against them by the majority (Whites).

The go-to excuse for this kind of racism is to deny it by claiming that it's impossible to be racist against a member of the majority group because "they" - the majority - have "the power", and you can't be racist against somebody who has "the power".

This is utter bull****, of course. The majority racial group is composed of individual white people, many of whom have no more power than the average black, hispanic, whatever.

And in order to be able to discriminate against a white person you need to have more power than they have, in that particular situation.

Comment

Working...
                      X