Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Fight FanTV: “Im still Down w/ Pulev..lookin juicy..what’s he supposed to do?!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Fight FanTV: “Im still Down w/ Pulev..lookin juicy..what’s he supposed to do?!”

Does Pulev really look like a Neanderthal? He looks normal to me. I thought that would be that 8 footer that Haye fought a whilez back.

Time stamped. Click to Play! 11:10

Looks, it’s not like pulev looks like a rapist or a thief like wilder/Floyd

It would be diffeeent if they did it but for pulev, he is the victim of a witch hunt

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Looks, it’s not like pulev looks like a rapist or a thief like wilder/Floyd

It would be diffeeent if they did it but for pulev, he is the victim of a witch hunt
      In that podcast the host says, “when your dck is hard you ain’t thinking right...” and people swear Tyson was setup...

Comment

Brothers need to support out brother Pulev in moments like this.

Comment

If you hate LDBC so much why do you watch them??!!! I haven't been into YouTube boxing discussions since back when Buddhaphy used to do commentary. Oh man but there was one lightskinned cat who used to do hilarious Pacquiao impersonations back when Floyd and Pac were having those awful negotiations....funny times.

Yeah but anyways, I hope the young lady gets the money she is owed. As much as I can't get with modern feminism in most respects, men have got to do a better job making women feel safe in everyday environments.

Comment

Originally posted by DeanoFlash View Post
            If you hate LDBC so much why do you watch them??!!!.
            Guys like Ellie Sechback have provided so many headlines in the sport, and industry acknowledges it. We gotta hook up all brothers in the game

Comment

Working...
            X