Loma fights just aren't interesting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
    Patty-cake, patty-cake...

A normal sized person wouldn't even feel those punches. That guy he knocked out there is a miniature man.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      Lol not a chance. I can't imagine his hardest punches would even hurt me. Not that he'd be able to even hit me before I took him down.
      Oh man, have we got a disciple of Charlie Z on the forum? What an honour.

You should start harassing Loma for a fight like Charlie did with Wilder. Just don't forget to film it; we all wanna see your skills in action.

Comment

Originally posted by Shrap View Post
        Oh man, have we got a disciple of Charlie Z on the forum? What an honour.

You should start harassing Loma for a fight like Charlie did with Wilder. Just don't forget to film it; we all wanna see your skills in action.
        There would be no honor in me beating up a dwarf.

Comment

A normal sized person wouldn't even feel those punches. That guy he knocked out there is a miniature man.
          You've obviously never felt the punch of a trained puncher. There are 13-yr-old amateurs that hit like thunder.

Comment

There would be no honor in me beating up a dwarf.
            Ducking already? Charlie never backed down from any challenge, he'd be disappointed in you.

Comment

It's about skills not height.

Comment

So because they are lighter weightclasses we cant appreciate their skill set, discipline, hard work, and courage??? Brilliant mindset you have.

Comment

To you it's not because you hope he loses, but than reality hits and you're D1K slapped in the face when he wins

Comment

It's not interesting to you because you are not a real boxing fan and don't know or understand boxing. A great skilled boxer is a great skilled boxer no matter what their weight class. Smaller boxers have become national heroes. Real boxing fans pay to see a boxing master like Loma fight enough to make him a rich man. Most humans in this world are closer to Loma's size than the 230 or more pound heavyweights you love. I am guessing if you fought Loma you would probably get your ass kicked and you wouldn't be thinking of him as a midget anymore but only as a skilled fighter. If you don't like to watch Loma fight that's your choice but you shouldn't try to tell real boxing fans not to appreciate this great fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      It's garbage threads like this that makes the scumbag wing of the Kov/Loma/GGG fanbase justified in making the threads they do.
                      Its posts like yours that make me realize you don't have a clue what your talking about.

Comment

Working...
                      X