Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any of you guys work fast food in High School?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, grocery store. Worked fast food in college though.

Comment

Hell no. I worked retail. Do I look like I hate myself?

I didn't even consider it work. All I did was charm the manager to do as little as possible, flirt with all my coworkers, steal the merchandise and get the hot customer's numbers.

Slave away in a hot oily kitchen? Are you out of your ****ing mind?
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-28-2018, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Yeah, I've been working at McDonald's since I dropped out of high school. Been working there the last 20 years. And I still hang out there on all my days off for the free wifi and McRibs.

I'm also a stripper at night, but I have a tiny pecker so I don't get tipped much. I would say that I was also a stripper since high school, but then you would know this story is all fake.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
          Sure did, my first job was at Jack in the Crack. One of the first things I learned from a fellow co-worker was if anyone gave you crap, you made sure that their food is messed with.
          Theres some nasty stuff that goes on. Also at both places i worked at the managers were functioning meth addicts.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Theres some nasty stuff that goes on. Also at both places i worked at the managers were functioning meth addicts.
            I am never eating at a fast food joint ever again. Because of this thread.

Comment

Never have, never will.

Comment

I worked at McDonald's after school, sometimes until 1 am.

I loved it. We would put alcohol inside soda cups and drink at night while working, create our own food inventions and pig out, like 5 patty burgers, giants plates of hot apple pies with sundaes mixed in, chicken nugget burgers, milkshake fries etc.

We would give all our friends food, hook up with all the girl workers, sometimes even inside the kids playground with all the balls.

The cooks and back area workers would get frozen patties and use them as skiis, then cook them.

We had to throw the food away after a certain time out in the oven. Sometimes, if a client ordered something we had just thrown out and we were down of it on the back, the cooks would pull it out of the trash and give it out. That wasn't cool but saved time, I guess.

After we were finished, I didn't have a car back then but those that did, and friends of them would stop by driving their fixed up rides with loud music systems and chill with us in the parking lot after everyone was done. Then they'd take us to the house of a local girlfriend of them and we would continue the parties there, all night, then with out sleeping, get clean clothes and back to school, then back to work afterwards.

I couldn't do that now.

Comment

I worked at McDonalds

it was so ****

My friend burned her arm to **** in one of the deep fat fryers, needed reconstructive surgery, I got mild burns like every week. Customers treat you like ****, the manager doesn't even talk to you, and i got fired for having a cigarette while i was walking around the carpark picking up rubbish (which is an hourly task)

Also they pay TERRIBLE but give you a "free meal" per shift, although you can only choose from the poverty burgers and a small drink and fries.

Comment

Originally posted by El Gitano View Post
                    I worked at McDonald's after school, sometimes until 1 am.

I loved it. We would put alcohol inside soda cups and drink at night while working, create our own food inventions and pig out, like 5 patty burgers, giants plates of hot apple pies with sundaes mixed in, chicken nugget burgers, milkshake fries etc.

We would give all our friends food, hook up with all the girl workers, sometimes even inside the kids playground with all the balls.

The cooks and back area workers would get frozen patties and use them as skiis, then cook them.

We had to throw the food away after a certain time out in the oven. Sometimes, if a client ordered something we had just thrown out and we were down of it on the back, the cooks would pull it out of the trash and give it out. That wasn't cool but saved time, I guess.

After we were finished, I didn't have a car back then but those that did, and friends of them would stop by driving their fixed up rides with loud music systems and chill with us in the parking lot after everyone was done. Then they'd take us to the house of a local girlfriend of them and we would continue the parties there, all night, then with out sleeping, get clean clothes and back to school, then back to work afterwards.

I couldn't do that now.
                    man you had a better manager and ASM than me (see above)

Comment

I worked at Mcdonalds in HS.

Comment

Working...
                      X