No announcement yet.

Floyd mayweather drops $5.3 million in l.a. Jewelry shopping spree

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
    If you were worth nearly a billion dollars would you have a warped sense of value.

I know I would, how could you not with that kind of money.
    He's not worth a billion. After taxes, maybe he was worth 500 million at one time. He's gone on to waste hundreds of millions.

70 million just on jets alone. Wait until they're considered "old" and wants new ones...but isnt fighting anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      $5.3M....as soon as he walked out the door it was worth $3.3M. No wonder he has to fight the Japanese Bieber.
      lmfao so funny cause its true. I have a Rolex plain jane and its worth more than some nerd who put all kinds of diamonds on it lmfao and it looks cleaner too imo.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
        That jewelry won’t make up for what he lacks as a person
        Yeah and you don't know him. All you know about him is what you see others say about him, lmao..

Comment

He should have bought a watermelon farm and got a bunch of white folks to pick em. That would show how far he's advanced beyond the sphere.

Comment

Mayweather is a ****in' awesome boxer, but spending that on ****ty jewelry, Christ! It doesn't matter how expensive jewelry is, it always looks tacky as ****, total waste of money. I wouldn't wear a ten billion pound chain, they just look garbage. Buy a car, a house, something of use, jewelry! SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              $5.3M....as soon as he walked out the door it was worth $3.3M. No wonder he has to fight the Japanese Bieber.

That's crazy to spend that kind of money on jewelry. I guess I never understood that craze. Why not buy more property and collect rent? Retirement and pension for life. Hell, with his money, he could set up a compnay to do all the repairs and collect all the rent. It's ludicrous! But oh well. We'll see what happens I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by cally83 View Post
                Mayweather is a ****in' awesome boxer, but spending that on ****ty jewelry, Christ! It doesn't matter how expensive jewelry is, it always looks tacky as ****, total waste of money. I wouldn't wear a ten billion pound chain, they just look garbage. Buy a car, a house, something of use, jewelry! SMH.
                Yeah it looks tacky as f-ck. Floyd is like all these rappers that love to show off their wealth with over the top jewelry. Diamond-studded plates hung on platinum and big ass gold chains...etc.

Comment

Working...
                X