Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk's management contacted by Andre Ward.

Just watched an interview where Usyks manager gave an interview in Russian. He said they will most likely fight the winner of Whyte vs Chisora but they recently were contacted by Andre Ward who might move up to cruiserweight to challenge Usyk

Kind of boring fight for casuals two very high skilled boxers definitely going all 12 rounds

If it happens I would hope Ward takes a tune up fight 1st

Comment

Ward should stay at Light heavyweight and leave Usyk alone. He is too big and too strong for Dre. He is all wrong for Ward. He'll be the first to stop SOG, if the two ever fought.

Comment

If what you say is true post the URL or embed the video.

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          If what you say is true post the URL or embed the video.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiXqXTR2Cm0

Comment

I want to see this fight, BADLY.

PLEASE deliver this for me 2019.

Comment

Ill root for ward but know Usyk is gonna win....
              But if it happens Ward is Crazy and brave.

Comment

usyk beats the crap out of andrea ward. I doubt andrea ever contacted usyk's team for a fight. Too much risk for droopy.

Comment

Whyte is fighting Joshua not Usyk. I think Whyte vs Usyk will & probably should happen at some point doe.

If Del Boy wins I could see Usyk being in play, but I tend to think Hearn will aim for a trilogy fight more than move these guys along in different directions.

If Usyk goes to HW next I suspect he'll end up in with a Takam or Parker. Those are extremely winnable fights that land him in the serious player level at HW. If he can do better than Joshua did against them that only helps sell him as a Joshua opponent.

I'd be surprised if Ward seriously wants to fight Usyk. He might just be testing out the waters. See what number Hearn comes back with. Think about it a couple days & unless its some crazy ass number he'll go back for his 2nd nap of the day or try to figure out how the new Japanese toilet he got for his office bathroom works.

Comment

man that will be insane I would liek ward to fight a tuen up first but wont mind that fight at all! will be hard one but I think I will go WAR USYK on that one!

Comment

Working...
                    X