Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't be surprised if Floyd loses. The Canelo Curse is real!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    This will be a Muhammad Ali vs. Antonio Inoki 2.0 Exhibition for Entertainment Purposely Only type of Event and people will tune in Sadly because they're Addicted to Everything Mayweather
    I dont think many people are addicted as you think people are mocking him for it and aren't genuinely interested in it.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      All of those guys disrespected Canelo and ended up losing their belts. You think that's just a coincidence?

I'm seriously scared for MR.TBE since he was the most recent one to disrespect the current king.

The universe is listening so be careful what you say in it..........

Canelo disrespected the sport by cheating. If anyone has karma comin their way, it's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        Idk if Paul Williams was talking sh^t, but I know he got paralyzed prior to his fight with Canelo. This Canelo curse might be real.
        Yes he sure did. I remember that. Canelo was searching for potential opponents to fight and settled on fighting Paul Williams after he got exposed after the Sergio Martinez fight but wound up fighting Josesito Lopez instead because of Paul Williams bad motorcycle accident.

That fight took place on the same date as HBO was hosting its Sergio Martinez/Julio Cesar Chavez, Jr Pay Per view card which was on Sept 15, 2012 and in the same city also which was Las Vegas, NV
        Last edited by champion4ever; 11-05-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          Canelo disrespected the sport by cheating. If anyone has karma comin their way, it's him.
          Only according to ignorant fools who have never had Mexican street tacos, and were not aware of the national meat problem of injecting cows with clenbuterol.

All of those men disrespected the king without proper research and paid the price through well deserved karma.

Whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent...............

Last edited by mcdonalds; 11-05-2018, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            What bunch of hateful BS. You already hated GGG before the fight and were praying he would lose. Every poll I've seen shows the majority thought GGG won the fight. Watch the 12th round again, dumb ass, and tell your stupid self GGG fought like a coward. Both boxers fought a fight to be proud of. The real coward is you. You probably never boxed and you call a brave future hall of fame middleweight champion with 20 successful title defenses a coward. You don't accomplish what GGG has accomplished in well over 400 amateur and pro fights by being a coward and to call him one is stupid, ridiculous and disrespectful.
            You can’t get into the Hall of Fame based on your ameature Career! Now as far as the coward part! What would you call that? The man complained for a whole year that Canelo didn’t come to fight then he gos in there and does the same thing he accused Canelo of doing! It is what it is but don’t call someone out to a Mexican Style showdown and then all the sudden revert back to your ameature backfoot style and try to win on points! But against a vulnerable opponent go “beast mode” like on martirosyan! I call that being a bully and also a coward! Canelo put his chin on the line and ggg fought to survive! Your a disgrace for being such an apologist!

Comment

Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
              I dont think many people are addicted as you think people are mocking him for it and aren't genuinely interested in it.
              What is mocking him doing for you personally or anybody who have dedicated their LIVES to mocking him I think it is funny that fans THINK they're making some type of positive impact by doing what Making Memes of him and calling him names

It has done nothing but put more money into his pockets after looking back all these years

Comment

Add the Charlo's to the list after talking shyt about Canelo now reports they skipping out on drug tests and now under PED suspicion.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/11/...wbc-drug-tests

Comment

Working...
                X