6 months on from black panther....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
    what posters? name names....
    you for 1...90 percent of the race related topics are either made by you or you are apart of the damn thread..You attack the African American WHO IS GETTING ATTACKED ALL THE DAMN TIME BY SAYING"ITS JUST A JOKE" OR TOUGHEN UP"
    Then com plain when the person being racist gets banned..You even took the peoples sides attacking my kids..why?? because I am black and my kids are black and you think you are better then us and that we have no right to fight back....

Comment

But this is my last post in trash ass threads filled with racist on their damn high horses

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        you for 1...90 percent of the race related topics are either made by you or you are apart of the damn thread..You attack the African American WHO IS GETTING ATTACKED ALL THE DAMN TIME BY SAYING"ITS JUST A JOKE" OR TOUGHEN UP"
        Then com plain when the person being racist gets banned..You even took the peoples sides attacking my kids..why?? because I am black and my kids are black and you think you are better then us and that we have no right to fight back....
        what absolute rubbish....

Comment

Working...
        X