Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: White: We're in Real Talks With Floyd Mayweather To Join UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devildg View Post
    who wouldnt love to see Floyd get choked out?
    I wouldnt. That would be a huge fall from grace and risking his health at such an age over money.

Comment

"Join the UFC"? This just bolsters the PBC/UFC rumors.

Floyd isn't getting in the Octagon though, but a "UFC boxing" deal wouldn't surprise me. Let the circus continue.

At the end of the day, only a fool would walk away when you can still pull in hundreds of millions of dollars for fighting. It's not like he's in bad shape or has taken absurd punishment. He has enough left to survive these tops guys and make good money. Not saying he'd beat any of them but there are a few more big paydays out there. We'll see what happens.

If the UFC pulls this off, they get that $400 million they're looking for. It also puts some of the PBC affiliated guys in position to get some crazy PR behind them from the UFCs ecosystem. Crazy times in boxing. But I love how competitive the promotional landscape has become. This year in boxing was lights out.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
        "Join the UFC"? This just bolsters the PBC/UFC rumors.

Floyd isn't getting in the Octagon though, but a "UFC boxing" deal wouldn't surprise me. Let the circus continue.

At the end of the day, only a fool would walk away when you can still pull in hundreds of millions of dollars for fighting. It's not like he's in bad shape or has taken absurd punishment. He has enough left to survive these tops guys and make good money. Not saying he'd beat any of them but there are a few more big paydays out there. We'll see what happens.

If the UFC pulls this off, they get that $400 million they're looking for. It also puts some of the PBC affiliated guys in position to get some crazy PR behind them from the UFCs ecosystem. Crazy times in boxing. But I love how competitive the promotional landscape has become. This year in boxing was lights out.
        I hope UFC takes over boxing, having 1 dominant promoter would be the best thing. Fights would be so much easier to make.

Comment

UFC tanking, looks like The Titantic

TV ratings for free UFC events are terrible!! Their PPV offerings will soon remind everyone of Sanford & Son reruns on late night cable!! Sinking quickly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
            TV ratings for free UFC events are terrible!! Their PPV offerings will soon remind everyone of Sanford & Son reruns on late night cable!! Sinking quickly!!!
            Are TV ratings for boxing any better? There's only a few fights a year that can do 1 mil+ in america.

Comment

Fraud Jr has a mental disorder which causes him to say and do stupid things to stay in the spotlight. It is a combination of napolean small man syndrome and small penis syndrome.

Comment

UFC is desperate. It was only a matter of time before their fighters got bigger than the organization.

Comment

Publicity stunt if you ask me but i think they may work together in promoting either boxing or UFC fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                    A billion dollar deal why not. Not like it will affect his boxing record. Anyone would sign that ****.
                    I'd do just about anything for that kind of money..

Comment

Imagine if he went in and won

Not going to happen though because he'd get killed.

Comment

Working...
                      X