Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was your first car you bought yourself? Post a pic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First car I ever bought & drive now is a '10 Beemer 528i. Bought it from my parents so I only laid 10k down for it. All I had saved up until I was 18 was put towards that car.
    salvaged when my mom bought it near new, so it never has had much value because of that

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      1998 200SX SE-R

Top my list of favorites in this thread so far. Cool car.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Not the first car your parents bought you. Im talking the first car you paid for.

Stock photos because camera phones werent a thing when I was a kid

1995 Taurus SHO manual. Cocaine white with the cocaine white rims (not pictured) Power everything and moonroof. Even had the phone in the car. I never had it turned but i used to ride around stunting like it was in.Got so many b*tches with this car. Y'all gotta realize i was only 19 out here like this. And i had just moved to Pittsburgh so i was a out of town n*gga with Michigan plates and no job. They already knew what was up.
        It wasn't until I borrowed (not owned) my uncles 66! GTO, that a Semite like me could pound bishes. Mi Tio Maurico made that happen..

Funny how honey's drop panties looking to come up on an OGZ like me...but what a a aaa negrojew likevme gonna do??

Homie I smash..and let's bish azz's cucks counts the strokes..

Penitentiary Steel.., no mo **** silence

Comment

Working...
        X