Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone here experimented with other guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone here experimented with other guys?

I once was the 'bottom' for my friend. DID NOT LIKE IT. Never did it again. Anyone else experimented with ****sexuality and decided it wasn't for them>

If you have to experiment to find out then yeah it's for you

Comment

Quit fishing for dick..

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Deez View Post
        Quit fishing for dick..
        Look my lil bro, I was addicted to a butter face, her body was trump tight, banging, with orderless true grip too tight poon. I tried to step away but I'm a weak man, her body & poon...,,,, I'm old now and I still skeet to old school vid of me laying Mandingo Jew spic chorizo, Mari was a body model, some Joe blow hit that once and ringed her up.

Amway, At this club somewhere and some time she carried a fictional gun In her ??! Which I used .. I'm not even trying to impress... Let me digress buen provecho

Comment

Other men, no...

Shemales, yes but they have to be very convincing looking. Generally petite asian ones. They do still have ****s though. I've probably banged about 9-10 asian shemales and 1 brazilian one.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
            I once was the 'bottom' for my friend. DID NOT LIKE IT. Never did it again. Anyone else experimented with ****sexuality and decided it wasn't for them>
            Lol at "experimented."

I never had to have a dick up my ass to know that I don't like it.

I'm sure taking dicks up your ass is your thing, maybe your friend was just packing too much meat for you to handle.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Other men, no...

Shemales, yes but they have to be very convincing looking. Generally petite asian ones. They do still have ****s though. I've probably banged about 9-10 asian shemales and 1 brazilian one.
              shemales are men mate.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                shemales are men mate.
                Yeah technically.

I don't care though. You can call me gay all day but if i'm sucking her c0ck, i don't care.

Comment

Now this is the good ol lounge I remember

The less racist it gets here, the gayer it becomes

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
                    Experimenting LOL that's funny, is that you told each other as you two glazed into each others eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X