No announcement yet.

Nancy Pelosi: I Wish George W. Bush Was Still President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Nancy Pelosi: I Wish George W. Bush Was Still President

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said that she wished former President George W. Bush was still the president during a Friday appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Co-host Willie Geist asked Pelosi about President Donald Trump's deal making skills and whether he was as successful as he claimed on the campaign trail.

Pelosi reflected on a meeting that Trump had with Republican and Democratic leadership in the House and and Senate after he was sworn in as president.

"First thing he says to open the meeting: ‘You know I won the popular vote.' This is the first thing, so what I thought since he's being unconventional, so will I because I'm very respectful. You can ask President Bush. We worked very closely with him, even though we had our differences we passed many things," Pelosi said.

"I bet you're missing him now," co-host Joe Scarborough said.

"He told me I would," Pelosi said. "He said, ‘You're going to miss me.' That was a long time ago. I wish he were president now. I wish Mitt Romney were president. I wish [Sen.] John McCain were president."

She went on to take a swipe at Republicans who voted for Trump.

"As far as the Republicans, the people that voted for [Trump], it's almost like any mammal will do. They were just voting," Pelosi said.

This is not the first time that Pelosi has wished that Bush was still president. She told ABC's Jonathan Karl in April that she never thought that she would pray for the day when he was president again.

Source:
    http://freebeacon.com/politics/pelos...ill-president/

LMFAO!!!

Bush said she'd miss him, and it was Donald Trump who proved him right!!

That's poetic justice right there.

She wants someone who plays the game... love trump or hate him he's giving everyone hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
      She wants someone who plays the game... love trump or hate him he's giving everyone hell.
      Trump is a traitor... idk how trump supporters get around that... like they wanted to wack Obama because they thought he was born in Kenya... and now that trump is really sleeping with the enemy... eh it's fake news... that **** is crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
        Trump is a traitor... idk how trump supporters get around that... like they wanted to wack Obama because they thought he was born in Kenya... and now that trump is really sleeping with the enemy... eh it's fake news... that **** is crazy...
        Yea that has disappointed me about Trump the one thing I did like about him was that his foreign policy was leave people alone and the enemy of my enemy is my friend in fighting Isis and the Saudis are bad by he did a complete 180.

Comment

I'm not into politics like you guys but I miss good ol Bill Clinton.

Getting head in the White House while president > Life

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            I'm not into politics like you guys but I miss good ol Bill Clinton.

Getting head in the White House while president > Life
            U don't serve in the military anymore so you can reveal political opinions. As for the politcians out here in the bay area, Like pelosi, they are bat**** crazy. The Democrats in california, all of them are bat**** crazy. They are all a bunch of commie ruskie ****s

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
              U don't serve in the military anymore so you can reveal political opinions. As for the politcians out here in the bay area, Like pelosi, they are bat**** crazy. The Democrats in california, all of them are bat**** crazy. They are all a bunch of commie ruskie ****s
              **** them all if I am being honest. I really didn't want Hillary to win though so I am happy about that.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) said that she wished former President George W. Bush was still the president during a Friday appearance on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Co-host Willie Geist asked Pelosi about President Donald Trump's deal making skills and whether he was as successful as he claimed on the campaign trail.

Pelosi reflected on a meeting that Trump had with Republican and Democratic leadership in the House and and Senate after he was sworn in as president.

"First thing he says to open the meeting: ‘You know I won the popular vote.' This is the first thing, so what I thought since he's being unconventional, so will I because I'm very respectful. You can ask President Bush. We worked very closely with him, even though we had our differences we passed many things," Pelosi said.

"I bet you're missing him now," co-host Joe Scarborough said.

"He told me I would," Pelosi said. "He said, ‘You're going to miss me.' That was a long time ago. I wish he were president now. I wish Mitt Romney were president. I wish [Sen.] John McCain were president."

She went on to take a swipe at Republicans who voted for Trump.

"As far as the Republicans, the people that voted for [Trump], it's almost like any mammal will do. They were just voting," Pelosi said.

This is not the first time that Pelosi has wished that Bush was still president. She told ABC's Jonathan Karl in April that she never thought that she would pray for the day when he was president again.

Source:
                http://freebeacon.com/politics/pelos...ill-president/

LMFAO!!!

Bush said she'd miss him, and it was Donald Trump who proved him right!!

That's poetic justice right there.
                I.E. She wants a pushover. Trump is anything but that. Haha. Loving this...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  **** them all if I am being honest. I really didn't want Hillary to win though so I am happy about that.
                  Good enough. But out here, you can't reveal you voted for trump or even republican out here. Northern California is a Communist area. I'm finna leave at some point

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                    As for the politcians out here in the bay area, Like pelosi, they are bat**** crazy. The Democrats in california, all of them are bat**** crazy. They are all a bunch of commie ruskie ****s
                    Trump is actually in bed with the real life Commie ruskies. What do you make of that?

Comment

Working...
                    X