**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
    That Kobe poster was pretty neat....
    elevation not as high as before but the intensity remains the same..

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
      I read that Pau Gasol had said in an interview to L.A. Times columnist T.J. Simers that he will consider asking for a trade if coach Mike D’Antoni and Dwight Howard both return next season.
      Linx?????????????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by silentbob View Post
        I read that Pau Gasol had said in an interview to L.A. Times columnist T.J. Simers that he will consider asking for a trade if coach Mike D’Antoni and Dwight Howard both return next season.
        read that article.

context.

they asked him if he'll ask for a trade. he said no. he said he loves LA and thinks he can be effective playing with dwight. he said 2 big men can work look at olympics with him and marc.

then writer asked about next year IF dantoni still doesn't want to play him because dwight returns. it was somewhat loaded question.

Comment

• Laker Haters.....:*******: courtesy of KB24

Comment

• Pau out at LEAST 6-8 weeks...might be done for the season...FO needs to make a move

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Pau out at LEAST 6-8 weeks...might be done for the season...FO needs to make a move
              Saw that a bit ago on the wire....what possible move can they came now??

Comment

Pau out at LEAST 6-8 weeks...might be done for the season...FO needs to make a move
                lakers season is over.

pau was carrying this team.

robert sacre, chris duhon, darius morris, the rights to adria gasol and picks to memphis for marc gasol.

do it mitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  lakers season is over.

pau was carrying this team.

robert sacre, chris duhon, darius morris, the rights to adria gasol and picks to memphis for marc gasol.

do it mitch.

they were talkin about Kenyon Martin

season is done..I'm on a Flyaway bus going to LAX..I'm going to Pinas to forget about this ****

Comment

they were talkin about Kenyon Martin

season is done..I'm on a Flyaway bus going to LAX..I'm going to Pinas to forget about this ****
                    that fool is washed up.

perfect fit for these old bums.

and he's a fake beeyotch too.... so he goes well with dwight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      that fool is washed up.

perfect fit for these old bums.

and he's a fake beeyotch too.... so he goes well with dwight.
                      will you let dwight take over your franchise once kobe declines?

will it be worse than jim taking over his father's job?

Comment

Working...
                      X