No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya's Niece (Pics)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Point Blank View Post
    hmmmmm. so now we know that it really runs in the family eh.

have u seen kristy joe?
    yeah she is awsome. and so is Destiney Sue Walker.

Comment

"Oscar De La Hoya is not the uncle of Daisy De La Hoya who claimed that relation on VH1's Rock of Love 2 with Bret Michaels, as De La Hoya later denied the relation."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_D...tside_the_ring

No source is given for the statement however.

Comment

That ***** is busted! You can almost see her penis in the second picture.

Comment

why do i feel like i have to go get checked for hepititus now?

Comment

Originally posted by KantotSilog View Post
            That ***** is busted! You can almost see her penis in the second picture.

Comment

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
              yeah she is awsome. and so is Destiney Sue Walker.
              isn't she destiney moore? i kept trying to find naked pics of her but i can't. megan hauserman the slut who is also in bikini all the time has nude pics too but i dont like her. also brandi m from season 1 she have a **** video. by the way did u see kristy joe's clit? it looks swollen huh

Comment

That ***** is a grotesque slut and I wouldn't even touch her someone else's dick. Are you guys that hard up?

I have a motto...I will drink from no other man's tainted cup....and from the looks of that trollip, her cup is very well tainted.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post
                  That ***** is a grotesque slut and I wouldn't even touch her someone else's dick. Are you guys that hard up?

I have a motto...I will drink from no other man's tainted cup....and from the looks of that trollip, her cup is very well tainted.
                  the pics were just posted. I don't think anyone commented on her looks thus far. I don't think she is all that good looking either.

Comment

Originally posted by Stickman View Post

take it easy bro..

i gaurantee if she was sprawled out moaning on your bed screaming your name youd be on it like white on rice on a paper plate in the middle of a snowstorm.

Comment

Originally posted by Point Blank View Post
                      isn't she destiney moore? i kept trying to find naked pics of her but i can't. megan hauserman the slut who is also in bikini all the time has nude pics too but i dont like her. also brandi m from season 1 she have a **** video. by the way did u see kristy joe's clit? it looks swollen huh
                      the one the right is destiney sue walker

Comment

Working...
                      X