Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Fury PPV Number is Terrible, Absolutely Terrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    Wilder was GUARANTEED $4 million plus PPV. BOTH made over $10,000,000+ $14 sounds about right.

Actually its posted on mutiple sites Wilder did make $14mil
    If 250,000 PPV buys has them breaking even, with the guarantee for Wilder being 4 Mill, and the guarantee being 3 Mill for Fury, how the hell did they make all that money from just 75,000 more PPPV buys? Especially when you know half of that goes to the suits.

14 Mill doesn't even come close to sounding right. It sounds more like complete bull****. None of it makes sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And AJ can't say sht unless he asks his dads permission.
      AJ can speak whenever he likes. There isn't a contract or anything that doesn't allow his fighters to speak. So this is nothing but more lies from you weirdo's. Whereas Wilder being unable to speak proper English is in fact true.

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        LOL, oh Eddie!!!! You just don't learn do you?? Did he just compare the 325k buys to what Joshua/Whyte did? Please also compare the revenue generated from both those figures.

So looks like he won't be offering Wilder more than 30% for the AJ fight? Wilder and Fury need to get the rematch set already so we can ignore Hearn's BS.
        So you think Wilder should make a lot more money to Fight Joshua than he got for losing to Fury? How does this bull**** make any sense to you? You'll do anything to protect that coward and agree with every roadblock he puts up won't you?

Pathetic!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
          So you think Wilder should make a lot more money to Fight Joshua than he got for losing to Fury? How does this bull**** make any sense to you? You'll do anything to protect that coward and agree with every roadblock he puts up won't you?

Pathetic!!
          Huh? Do you think Whyte should make more money fighting Joshua in a rematch than he got for losing to Chisora in their first fight??

What in the blue hell are you ranting about? What triggered you about my post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
            Hearn is to boxing as Trump is to American politics. He just says dumb sh-i-t knowing that dumb people will believe it and run with it just because he said it or that they hate whoever he is talking about.
            But those numbers are ****?

325,000 for what you lot claimed to be the biggest fight in 2018 and the fight to bring the buzz back into the Heavyweight division in America?

Yeah, they're really **** numbers. Don't even dare try pretend otherwise.

Comment

• Just stop already Eddie. STOP!

Comment

But those numbers are ****?

325,000 for what you lot claimed to be the biggest fight in 2018 and the fight to bring the buzz back into the Heavyweight division in America?

Yeah, they're really **** numbers. Don't even dare try pretend otherwise.
                No, no one claimed this to be the biggest fight in 2018 when Canelo vs GGG just took place three months ago.

325k is sh^t? So what kind of numbers were you expecting here? You know, for one unknown guy in Wilder and another unknown commodity in the US in Fury? I mean 325k for two unknown guys is pretty damn good if you ask me.

Comment

Wilder didn't make that kind of money. If you think he did, break it down for me?

Half the PPV money goes to the suits. The rest is split between the fighters and managers.
                  Google it it’s there trust me I read it from plenty of forum that he made at least 14-15 mil for this fight after everything was counted

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Huh? Do you think Whyte should make more money fighting Joshua in a rematch than he got for losing to Chisora in their first fight??

What in the blue hell are you ranting about? What triggered you about my post?
                    You think Wilder should be offered more than 30%. No, he shouldn't. He'll make more money on 30% than he ever came close to in his fight with Fury. You know, the fight Wilder said was much bigger than a Joshua fight? So if it's a much bigger fight than the Joshua fight, he'll have no problem picking up more money than he did for Fury. But guess what, he won't take the fight unless he gets an extortionate amount of money. And people like you will agree with him even though it doesn't make any ****ing sense.

Are you people really that scared of Joshua ending this fraud?

Comment

• Originally posted by Iamsmoke89 View Post
                      Google it it’s there trust me I read it from plenty of forum that he made at least 14-15 mil for this fight after everything was counted
                      I don't think he got to $15 million. My guesstimate had the fight generating about $25 million in profit before SHO and the UC fighters got paid and then whatever Warren was going to get paid. So likely a bit over $10 million each for both guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X