Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Disappointing if Joshua Doesn't Get Wilder or Fury Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
    If you don't need to try, then why are you trying so hard, getting all up in your emotions?

"I've got the paperwork" No one cares if your the Paper Keyboard Champ of the World.
    LoL, punk you're the one swinging off my nutts like George of the jungle...
    You wrote me to get my attention remember??
    I didn't even know you existed till about an hour ago when you had to throw in your two little cents like the good biitch you are huh?? 🤣
    You punk ass coward!
    You the one who got emotional on me so you just had to send me a message describing you're feelings to me... You act like I broke up with you and you're all heartbroken over me now,..... 😂
    You little punk!
    Now get off my dick and stay off!
    Don't bother replying punk!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      LoL, punk you're the one swinging off my nutts like George of the jungle...
      You wrote me to get my attention remember??
      I didn't even know you existed till about an hour ago when you had to throw in your two little cents like the good biitch you are huh?? 🤣
      You punk ass coward!
      You the one who got emotional on me so you just had to send me a message describing you're feelings to me... You act like I broke up with you and you're all heartbroken over me now,..... 😂
      You little punk!
      Now get off my dick and stay off!
      Don't bother replying punk!
      I'm emotional? You're the one with all the emoji's, curses and overpuntuation an obvious display of you're over emotional femininity.

Dry your eyes mate you have got the "paper work" so theirs no need to be so insecure when pulled up on your ironic posts.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        What Champion has Wilder faced.... tell a lie he faced a lineal Champion and he is lucky to still have his belt. He also faced a 39 year old unproven Cuban heart patient that nearly knocked him out.
        u guys need new material, this is getting a bit old

Comment

Not really they wanted it before the actual fight remember how inconvenient

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
            I'm emotional? You're the one with all the emoji's, curses and overpuntuation an obvious display of you're over emotional femininity.

Dry your eyes mate you have got the "paper work" so theirs no need to be so insecure when pulled up on your ironic posts.
            LoL, damn hoe! Now you're stalking me,... 🤣
            You're just like my ex girlfriend... I gave her some good Dick and now she can't stay away no matter how hard I try to get rid of the biitch,..
            You're no different than her! LoL
            But I'm being serious! No need to reply back hoe!
            Goodbye Felicia!

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
              Even more than a idiot than Wilder looked on Saturday? Listen I get it Wilder still has his belt so he is still relevant but stop all this propaganda. Before Saturday Wilder was the baddest man on the planet, now it us and Fury lol.

I have never seen a team jump up and down celebrating a draw. I have never heard a group of fans talk so much about feeling aggrieved the referee didn’t waive the fight off even though Fury finished the 12th stronger than Wilder.

1 year ago Fury was 27 stone and couldn’t take a S#hit without being assisted. 52 weeks later he goes to America and faces the alter ego Bronze bomber and you want me to give credit to Wilder because he was the aggressor and weighed 50lbs less. He missed 90% of his punches and looked great for 20 seconds in a 36 minute fight.

Wilder look like dog S#hit on Saturday don’t sugarcoat it. AJ looked the same against Klitscho. Any aggressive heavyweight would have finished him in the 6th but he survived and closed the show. A great fight but I realised the holes and kept quiet. You Wilder fans should humble yourself you didn’t win

https://youtu.be/TpUJE1UhemM
              Cool story bro, Too bad all you said has absolutley NOTHING to do with the topic at hand but carry on...
              Last edited by Calibaloc; 12-10-2018, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Tell your mans not to be a ****en coward.

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
                  u guys need new material, this is getting a bit old
                  And then they wonder why nobody respects them and why they turn to their alts, lmao.

Comment

Hearn better gets used to it, he has his chance and blew it, now he'll play second fiddle.

Comment

The way I see it is that it is Fury and Wilder's best interest to have the rematch as their next fight. Hearn will offer Wilder substantially more to fight Joshua in April but would the fight actually take place? I believe Hearn would find ways to put the fight off indefinitely. The result might be the creation of a "Trust Issue" between Wilder and Fury which would derail their rematch as well. Hearn would be the big winner, taking back the narrative on fights who, when. and where. That Hearn is diabolically clever.

Comment

Working...
                      X