Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury To Wilder: You'll Need More Than a Million Judges To Rob Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    I agree Fury won, but boxing IQ? He twitches like a new junkie, wags his tongue, puts his hands behind his back. Its more like mass hypnotism, gypsy magic. Just like Wilder is blessed with power, Fury is blessed with a twitch that paralyzes. I don't think its teachable.
    I agree. Tyson Fury was a higher than a motherfucker that night. Even Wilder sensed it during the build up to the fight that he was still on that shit. Wilder shouldn't challenge or give dopers, juicers and drug cheats rematches. He is setting a very bad precedent. The sport should be cleaned up from all drug abusers.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      That is rather strange, don't think I've come across one of those yet. Maybe that poster has a fever ?
      Lololololol

Comment

Fury should only get better, more matchfit etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          He is?? I’m going Fury , big. Dogboe was also favourite this weekend and look how that turned out.

Wilder doesn’t be well enough to hit Fury Flush with one of his haymakers. He caught Fury with the right in the 12th but the left hand caught Fury flush. If that was the right hand , Fury will still be asleep.

If. Wilder targets the body there will be so many openings for Fury. Fury stunned Wilder countless times including the12th and finished the fight unbelievably stronger than Wilder
          Stunned him and he kept coming. Wilder will target the body early but also throw straighter punches when he attacks. Fury doesn't sit in the pocket to counter punch, he moves. Those instinctual movements won't change.

Unbelievably stronger? You in your bag today..

Comment

Can Wilders bones take another load of PEDs without breaking like toothpicks ??

Comment

US / Canadian Boxing protectionism
              -PED testing for the b side only
              - fixed scorecards
              - manipulated gloves / wraps

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                Stunned him and he kept coming. Wilder will target the body early but also throw straighter punches when he attacks. Fury doesn't sit in the pocket to counter punch, he moves. Those instinctual movements won't change.

Unbelievably stronger? You in your bag today..
                When have you soon Wilder knock down an opponent, go for the kill in the same round and get backed up and hold as he was stunned with a counter?

Wilder knew exactly what he had to do for this fight. You can’t teach a old dog new tricks. You will see he will not commit to the body attack. He is a useless inside fighter and Wilder is not skilled enough to jab the body at distance

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  Fury should only get better, more matchfit etc.
                  Why is there this presumption that Fury wasn't at his peak match fitness for this fight. After turning 30, 250+ is likely his nominal weight. He spent an entire camp working on boxing and cardio. The normal stuff. We saw what Fury is moving forward. He is a mover spoiler. How does he improve, even if cardio is slightly better?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    When have you soon Wilder knock down an opponent, go for the kill in the same round and get backed up and hold as he was stunned with a counter?

Wilder knew exactly what he had to do for this fight. You can’t teach a old dog new tricks. You will see he will not commit to the body attack. He is a useless inside fighter and Wilder is not skilled enough to jab the body at distance
                    What new trick? He did go to the body, just wasn't committed. Literally none of that matters because its Fury who has to avoid bombs for another 36 minutes and hope to not get KO. It's not like he took the shots and didn't go down. He took two and miraculously got up from the last.

Comment

Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                      What new trick? He did go to the body, just wasn't committed. Literally none of that matters because its Fury who has to avoid bombs for another 36 minutes and hope to not get KO. It's not like he took the shots and didn't go down. He took two and miraculously got up from the last.
                      He took 2 and fought back in both rounds to suggest he is prepared to take more if need be.

I have heard Wilder plans to come into the ring 245 lbs. why ?? To get some weight behind his punches or make him faster? Then when you couple in his new committed body attack for the rematch it’s not looking good for the furious one Lololololol

Comment

Working...
                      X