Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Fury Rematch Talks To Begin Next Week, Says Warren

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's really tiring thinking about the Wilder-Fury fight. Fury won it and he's #1. There's a bigger money in fighting Joshua twice than Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
      AJ is the A-side, pu55y.
      Nope, he’s a bítch just like you and your meth head mother. Let him stay in the uk and continue to fight eurobums

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
        Tell me when you are ready for that conversation? I warned you not to get your hopes up before the fight. I pleaded with you to not be disappointed. I see alarming holes in his game and it will be exposed but he will prevail. I said to you I will look like an absolute knob if Wilder knocks him out easy but I can not see it and he won’t.

You have disappeared since last Saturday but I will let you mourn until After Christmas
        Much respect my g.. good call.. I'm a man... and can admit when I'm wrong.. I was wrong.. Fury surprised me.. but.. he still almost got decapitated round 12! Now with that said.. "Who hurt who the most? This is how u determine the winner." This is the same point I made for danny Jacobs vs ggg.. I said danny earned a draw but didn't take the belt from the champion ggg.. lot of people gave him the victory simply bc ge went 12 rds with ggg... the same for Fury.. people is saying he won simply bc he went 12 rds with Wilder in America after 2 years off 2 tune ups, smh.. but the truth is.. he just fought to survive and try to make Wilder look bad.. which is what u based you're accurate prediction off of.. now.. with that being said.. u can't outweigh a guy by 60lbs plus two inches height reach advantage run all night, pick yo self up off the canvas twice and say u won!!! Come on bra.. how can u claim victory without doing equal damage to your opponent? Dont worry.. I'll wait. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          I don't handle PBC finances you will have to ask Wilders handlers about that mate.

I know that but I think it's a pretty sure fire way of shutting down the talk that AJ is not the draw.

Supposedly Fury earned $10m and Wilder $12m for their fight.

Well if that is true than AJ MUST be the draw in the US because they offered him $50m.

There is no other explanation.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
            Wilder vs. Fury II: Unfinished Business! Get it done! Put Jermall Charlo vs. BJ Saunders on the undercard! MAN UP!
            that fight would be lit for an undercard add Luis Ortiz vs Joe joyce if Ortiz don't land a major fight or Lara vs Liam smith or jj Metcalf to the undercard so Wilder vs fury 17.5m each purse Charlo vs saunders 2m each Lara vs smith Lara 1m vs Liam or Metcalf 500k a nice quality card for 40m total that rematch is going to do 1m ppv in the USA now they'll recoupe the money plus more

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
              Much respect my g.. good call.. I'm a man... and can admit when I'm wrong.. I was wrong.. Fury surprised me.. but.. he still almost got decapitated round 12! Now with that said.. "Who hurt who the most? This is how u determine the winner." This is the same point I made for danny Jacobs vs ggg.. I said danny earned a draw but didn't take the belt from the champion ggg.. lot of people gave him the victory simply bc ge went 12 rds with ggg... the same for Fury.. people is saying he won simply bc he went 12 rds with Wilder in America after 2 years off 2 tune ups, smh.. but the truth is.. he just fought to survive and try to make Wilder look bad.. which is what u based you're accurate prediction off of.. now.. with that being said.. u can't outweigh a guy by 60lbs plus two inches height reach advantage run all night, pick yo self up off the canvas twice and say u won!!! Come on bra.. how can u claim victory without doing equal damage to your opponent? Dont worry.. I'll wait. Lol.
              Wow you have come out fighting. You Wilder fans are resolute lol. I don’t think there was anyone questioning the power of Deontay and what that right rand can do when it lands what I have always questioned about him is what happens when his right hand doesn’t land, and it was there for all too see.

Bro you knew Fury’s height prior to the fight and his weight. Now all of a sudden we are using this as mitigating circumstances?

Fury crashed to the ground in the 12th like a sack of potatoes but who amazingly finished the round better? Wilder was in the ring with a fighter that didn’t have much offensive yet made him look amateurish at times.

Wilder was lucky against Ortiz and even luckier in the result against Fury. A great boxer generally always beats a great puncher.

He still has his belt so back to the drawing board and just cut out this baddest man on the planet and alter ego because pickeys don’t buy that bulls#hit

Comment

Wilder's team must get the rematch date as early as they can. Cuz the more Fury has time to improve his fitness, the less Wilder's chances of winning the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  I know that but I think it's a pretty sure fire way of shutting down the talk that AJ is not the draw.

Supposedly Fury earned $10m and Wilder $12m for their fight.

Well if that is true than AJ MUST be the draw in the US because they offered him $50m.

There is no other explanation.
                  I live in this country and I can tell you ppl just barley know Deontay lol. After his racist rant and the fury fight his stock has risen but theirs a reason why his fight was no sold out. AJ is not big in America at all among casuals.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    Wow you have come out fighting. You Wilder fans are resolute lol. I don’t think there was anyone questioning the power of Deontay and what that right rand can do when it lands what I have always questioned about him is what happens when his right hand doesn’t land, and it was there for all too see.

Bro you knew Fury’s height prior to the fight and his weight. Now all of a sudden we are using this as mitigating circumstances?

Fury crashed to the ground in the 12th like a sack of potatoes but who amazingly finished the round better? Wilder was in the ring with a fighter that didn’t have much offensive yet made him look amateurish at times.

Wilder was lucky against Ortiz and even luckier in the result against Fury. A great boxer generally always beats a great puncher.

He still has his belt so back to the drawing board and just cut out this baddest man on the planet and alter ego because pickeys don’t buy that bulls#hit
                    Lol.. ok. You ignored everything I just said.. an just pretend Fury wasnt almost dead in the 12th.. so yea.. now.. where is A side AJ? Wilder just made over 14 million.. that's double the Povetkin salary he got from suing ped for pissing hot.. but a normal povetkin had AJ in trouble rd one.. Now.. if that was Wilder. Game over.. Wilder is the best. Until AJ steps up and fights fighters like miller, ortiz, Wilder.. he gets zero respect... hell even joe joyce wants smoke with Ortiz. AJ an Whyte the shyte don't!!! Lol

Comment

FFS stop with the "lineal champ" bull*****! It all seems conveniently overlooked that, even if fury hadn't lost his marbles and descended into a drug and drinks fuelled "retirement", he failed a ukad test for steroids and got a two year ban and would have been stripped of his "lineal title"!!

Comment

Working...
                      X