No announcement yet.

these UK guys are too nice...too gentle..to deal with a savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
    tyson fury didnt pull pianetas eyes out....about all he did to pianetta was say "hello"...and that guy is a D level scrub

wilder woulda knocked pianettas head back to the vatican

all this drug dealing and eye gouging that his family did aint gonna help anyone in the boxing ring mate
    Well i agree with you its of no relevance to boxing, but i thought yoi were talking about "that life". Sure, Wilders style is a knockout artist, so hed have done Pianetta early, but thats not how it works. Alex Stewart took Holyfield ten, but couldn't last one with Tyson. We know who won the actual showdown was. Btw, its pretty hard to gouge an eye out in a ring these days, the thumbs are stitched to the glove 😂

Comment

I think the UK fighters are just as nasty as the rest inside that ring, boxing is just very political. But Wilder is a bad man, and I think we'll see just that tomorrow night.

Comment

Ya...but that's where I'm talking about....furys outside family violence means **** in the ring...

Wilder would have decapitated pianetta even if he hadn't trained and slept in a week.....Joshua out there content to ud a guy like Parker who ain't really much....Wilder woulda been looking to knock his head back to New Zealand.....

Good for fury for his "history of violence"....it won't help agaisnt a focused Savage in the boxing ring
        Well, as I pointed out before that's not what he was talking about. So there you go.

Parker or Pianetta are nowhere near either fighters best win, so your whole point has become increasingly moot.

I actually think Wilder will win tomorrow. Only because Fury looks shot to **** in his last two fights against cans.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          The English feel tough until they fight American fighters. They look manly over there but like midgets when they fight real men.

Fury talks all tough just to run backwards on fight night.
          Check the results over the last 40 years. The vast majority of the time we beat you. And that's not including all the times you've ducked us either.

Comment

yup...every place has thugs...every place has organized crime...I didn't say that

I'm talking about the individual fighters....fury aint really about that life even though he acts like his life been soooooo tough

wilder is a controlled savage...theres a lot real pain in him...he would never have gone out the way fury did after he beat wlad...wilder would have never in a million years gone that route

hes different....it will show....he refuses to lose
            What makes you believe you know these guys so well? You’re like a school girl...”oh, you don’t know him like I know him”.

Comment

All the hard asses and tough guys went to the colonies when the men on the island got into the whole wearing wigs, makeup, and pantyhose while talking like eunuchs craze.

Y'all know before they made up their sissy accent they used to sound like us right?

Right around the time the colonies were being established the folks back in England thought it'd be really cool if they acted really soft. That, my fellow Americans, is why the British have always sounded like ******* to you. Not by chance, but rather their own design. Y'all think about that for a minute.

Sounding like a buttercup princess was so cool to the British that the English not only adopted the accent and variants of it throughout their classes but successfully influenced the accents of the entire island. So while in America we weren't about to play fairy-time bull**** the other folks on Brittany were not successful in butching up the English but rather the English were successful in sissifying them. Y'all should be ashamed Scotland.

So are they *******? Well son, who is a bigger fairy then the tinkerbell who not only chooses to personify fairyism itself but exalt its principles to the masses in a evangelistic fashion? They chose to be ninnies, whoopsies, and pansies a long time ago.

Why is it they call KOs way earlier in the UK? **** is all connected. Culture to culture, the UK is soft.

Don't bother crying at me limey bubbas. It'll just make me laugh proper. Y'all been ripping on the south's accent, culture, and history all day every day for quite some time now. Best thing for you to do is take this on the chin.

Comment

Working...
              X