Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Canelo wins, will you forgive him??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Canelo wins, will you forgive him??

Canelo is going to win put your house on it.

But I wanna know WHEN he wins, will you forgive him for the scandal and admit maybe you was in the wrong and maybe it was an accident by Canelo and he knew nothing about it.

No why will a win change anything.
    He got caught doping.
    How does a win change that fact?

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
      No why will a win change anything.
      He got caught doping.
      How does a win change that fact?
      All the dopings are the same?

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
        Canelo is going to win put your house on it.

But I wanna know WHEN he wins, will you forgive him for the scandal and admit maybe you was in the wrong and maybe it was an accident by Canelo and he knew nothing about it.
        So if GGG wins you will be homeless? Unlike you I wait until the fight is over before I know who is the winner. I though GGG won the first fight and has a good chance to win the rematch. Yesterday you started a thread on why we should never forgive Pacquiao for fighting injured. Today we are supposed to forgive Canelo WHEN he wins. You are really big on this forgiving champion boxers stuff. Do you really think these boxers who make 10 million bucks or more every fight really give a fuc if we forgive them or not? That's stupid. As for Canelo he could have cheated on purpose or by accident. Either way he was punished and as far as I am concerned it's over and there is nothing to forgive.

Comment

Working...
        X