Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Belt to a Brown Belt “You’re not and you won’t be in CONTROL” with Andre Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Belt to a Brown Belt “You’re not and you won’t be in CONTROL” with Andre Ward

When Andre Ward was set to fight Carl Froch, I was excited. Excited to see the continual .................

"Control" is one of my favorite topics in regards to boxing. I blogged about it. Click the link below for the full article.

http://controlisfun.wordpress.com/20...th-andre-ward/

I've watched that interview several times. Ward is my favorite fighter.you can tell he studies his craft from the cerebral aspect as well..he won the fight before the fight.great video attached to that blog. I need to start building with u. I think we see things from a like perspective....do u have a Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by hookoffdajab View Post
      I've watched that interview several times. Ward is my favorite fighter.you can tell he studies his craft from the cerebral aspect as well..he won the fight before the fight.great video attached to that blog. I need to start building with u. I think we see things from a like perspective....do u have a Facebook
      Hey,

Yes I'm on there. www.facebook.com/blackbeltstriking.

We catch up on there

Comment

Working...
      X