Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a feeling Mikey will pull it off.

Comment

Nope. That was Crawford-Benavidez.

Spence and Mikey have nothing, but respect for each other. The fans of course might be a different story

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Nope. That was Crawford-Benavidez.

Spence and Mikey have nothing, but respect for each other. The fans of course might be a different story
        Benavidez was not big enough also Benavidez gave that cholo vibe so a lot of Mexicans couldn’t relate! The majority of Mexican American I know can relate to the Garcia Family and the way they act and the way they came up so that why Mexican American fans have a connection to Mikey Garcia and his family! So when we see Spence fans talking shït about the Mikey and his family of course we feel offended! We protect our own!

Comment

I'm Hispanic and rooting for Spence all day

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            I'm Hispanic and rooting for Spence all day
            Why is that?

Comment

Ive seen losers den going in hard on mikey

Comment

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
                Why is that?
                Been a Spence fan from the jump. Plus he's a Texan. Desoto, TX. And where I'm from, the whole brown vs black thing was never an issue. I got nothing but respect for Mikey too. Just gotta back the kid from Desoto on this one.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                  Ive seen losers den going in hard on mikey
                  Yup and we still got Mexicans going for Spence after all Spence fans call Mexicans boxing fans all types of beanérs & wètbacks and type of racist śhît! But why am I suprised these Mexicans have this crabs in the barrel mentality!

Comment

definitely different times, it used to be Mexicans always backed Mexican fighters, same with black people and black fighters.

Your parents would be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                      Been a Spence fan from the jump. Plus he's a Texan. Desoto, TX. And where I'm from, the whole brown vs black thing was never an issue. I got nothing but respect for Mikey too. Just gotta back the kid from Desoto on this one.
                      Cool! I’m cool with that! I’m from H-Town but if Charlo fights Canelo. I’ll always root for the Mexican unless he’s on some weirdo shît. Do you think African Americans from Cali will support Mikey Garcia just cause he is from California? But to each its own! Also ain’t Desoto like majority black city? Is their a lot of Mexicans in the Dallas area like Houston? Have you heard of Vergil Ortiz what are your thoughts on him?

Comment

Working...
                      X