Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: I Can't Complain About Decision; Canelo Fought Great

LAS VEGAS Watching Gennady Golovkin lose to Canelo Alvarez hurt Abel Sanchez almost as much as it hurt Golovkin himself. Golovkin's veteran trainer still handled his former middleweight champion's first professional defeat with class and respect. After antagonizing Alvarez throughout the emotional promotion of their 12-round rematch, Sanchez applauded Alvarez's effort in winning a majority decision over Golovkin in an action-packed battle Saturday night at T-Mobile Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Thank you Abel. You said GGG was losing after the 7th rd. You know he lost. End of story

Comment

Well obviously you don’t have a boxing scene account Abel. Because there is a lot of complaining going on here. Or maybe he means he’s going to let you guys complain for him.

Comment

reeeeee! that's not what the gggroupies wanted to hear!

Comment

Everyone needs to remember that Canelo is a natural 147/154 pound guy who moved up in weight and just beat a natural middleweight monster.

Comment

GGG stans confused as hell now.

Comment

The plunger man needs to read this and stop complaining.

Comment

I wanna see how the posters that are screaming Robbery are gonna try to Spin this one .

Comment

Abel takes the L like a man. BBB side fans should do the same.

Comment

Sanchez being classy, as he actually is.

Canelo fought a much better fight this time. Most people thought he lost, but it's ok. Abel doesn't want to be a sore loser.

Comment

Working...
                    X