Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: After I win, I absolutely want to unify with Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: After I win, I absolutely want to unify with Spence

Danny Garcia and Shawn Porter are ready to battle for the World Boxing Council's vacant welterweight title Saturday night at Barclays Center. Garcia - the top-ranked WBC welterweight, followed by Porter - has opened as a slight favorite according to bookmakers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good luck to both Garcia and Porter, may the best man win.

Comment

May the best man win b4 all the hate come in. Im just hoping for a back and forth fight and for winner vs Spence next.

Comment

Good.
        At least Spence is now in the conversation.

Comment

Hopefully whoever wins will fight Spence & then the winner of that fight will fight Keith to figure out who's the best in the division, or at least arguably cuz Bud will still be in the conversation til he loses or Bud fights the last man standing on the PBC side & we figure out who's legit #1.

Comment

Spence has real monetary value now.. them boys don't mind a asswhoopin from Spence now that they can get paid. Spence, Crawford and Thurman are the best at 147.. challenging and dethroning them will get you respect. Honestly the winner of danny and shawn should fight Mikey.. Then 147 will truly be on fire!! Then we can set up a undisputed tournament! PPV all the way.. and I don't give a fu ck what it cost! 100$ 200$ it don't matter.

Comment

Is Spence fighting Collazo or no

Comment

I hope he doesn't just because he'll take two years before unifying.

Comment

We'll see. Easy to say, let's see if his actions back it up

Comment

I dont believe Danny or Kenny Porter's son.

Comment

Working...
                    X