Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Zab faked an injury vs. Floyd would he deserve to win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Zab faked an injury vs. Floyd would he deserve to win?

You dont leap out the ring, fake being hurt to try and steal a win. Thats pathetic.

Can't we just try to forget about what happened on saturday and move on?

It was an awful night for boxing.

I do agree that Cintrons a ***** though.

Comment

Somebody link me to the fight..I still haven't seen it. I've just read about it.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        You dont leap out the ring, fake being hurt to try and steal a win. Thats pathetic.
        I hope you said this after the Dirrell/AA fight

Comment

If he was faking? no he wouldn't ..

If he wasn't faking then by the rules? i guess he would

All though what the rules are about chucking yourself through the rope i have no idea

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I hope you said this after the Dirrell/AA fight
            I did. I'm an American boxing fan and I love the sport. I watch the sport, read the sport and I actually participate in the sport as a hobby.

With that said, Dirrel faked and Cintron faked. I don't need anything but my two eyes, gut instinct and brain to tell me that.

Comment

Originally posted by snootz86 View Post
              If he was faking? no he wouldn't ..

If he wasn't faking then by the rules? i guess he would

All though what the rules are about chucking yourself through the rope i have no idea
              Ey bro the Docs at the hospital released Cintron with NO INJURIES.

Comment

It did seem a little farfetched for an athlete to be injured by a fall that tame but it could have been a freak accident lol. I work with injured athletes because i've shadowed some physical therapists and I've suffered some tough injuries in High School track so I hate to jump to conclusions on that. The fight should have been a no contest in that situation but if those two judges really had Paul winning all first four rounds than Cintron didn't really stand a chance anyway lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                  I did. I'm an American boxing fan and I love the sport. I watch the sport, read the sport and I actually participate in the sport as a hobby.

With that said, Dirrel faked and Cintron faked. I don't need anything but my two eyes, gut instinct and brain to tell me that.
                  good man, I agree, the sport can do without that crap

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post

If Dirrell faked and I'm not sure he did than its not right but this situation was completely different its not comparable. Cintron fell out of a ring because he was off balance and had nothing to do with Paul and Dirrell allegedly faked being hurt after taking a cheap shot from Abraham. If Paul lost that fight I would have some sympathy for him but Abraham got what he deserved....and on top of that previous to the cheap shot Dirrell was owning him for almost the entire fight. Continuing that fight with the handicap dirrell had after taking that shot would also be unfair in my opinion. If he was fit to continue his legs would still be affected by the punch which would of possibly led to a KO. I don't agree with wins stemming from a cheap shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X