• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Revilo View Post
    Schlomstein keikenberg is drunk.

Well fuck.

Eat butt. Faggot.

(hit play dumbass)
    Go cry about politics you Kugel eating prick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      Go cry about politics you Kugel eating prick.

Fidelina.

Black Fuckjuice dripping down her leg.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        That is absolutely sadistic. lol.
        Couldn't do that these days. Fcking New Years I was drinking Buchanan's on the rocks after a good meal and a bottle of wine. Friend of mine busted out a cigar and I figured why not. Since I quit hanging out in smoke filled pool rooms and bars (the only ones around here are in Mexico and I'm waiting for the kidnappings and killings to subside a bit) I ended up ralphing a pretty good Tbone and some damn good alcohol. Gotta stick to one thing and stay away from the ciggies I guess.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Damn Jim, just noticed your avi. Lawd av mercy, dat ass.....
        Hell yeah, I'd like to see a pic of her a little further out of the water though, damn bubbles are blocking my view. But I can't remember where I got the damn thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Couldn't do that these days. Fcking New Years I was drinking Buchanan's on the rocks after a good meal and a bottle of wine. Friend of mine busted out a cigar and I figured why not. Since I quit hanging out in smoke filled pool rooms and bars (the only ones around here are in Mexico and I'm waiting for the kidnappings and killings to subside a bit) I ended up ralphing a pretty good Tbone and some damn good alcohol. Gotta stick to one thing and stay away from the ciggies I guess. .
          I realize it's not a laughing matter but I was in Nuevo Laredo a few days back and it was like a ghost town. Nobody wants to walk the street.

I don't blame them I mean.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• I still like to visit Mexico for a cheap drink, cheap food, and see if I can find a cockfight to watch. I'm not betting on it I just like watching.

I saw a dogfight from a distance but was appalled tbh and walked off. I love dogs and have a problem with people fighting them.

**** a ****kin chicken, the mofo dies and you throw his ass on the grill.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I realize it's not a laughing matter but I was in Nuevo Laredo a few days back and it was like a ghost town. Nobody wants to walk the street.

I don't blame them I mean.
              I usually go to Ojinaga a couple times a week to get diesel about a buck/gal cheaper, gasoline about 50 cents cheaper (but that gets me an extra couple miles to the gallon because it doesn't have ethanol in it,) fresh veggies, rib eyes or Tbones about 4 bucks a pound, etc. But I don't stay after dark anymore. A lot of people are optimistic that the next president will get rid of most of the violence by returning things to the way they were (allowing the local "head of the plaza" to keep sht from getting out of hand.)

^^ Haven't been to a cckfight (or a horse race) in a couple of years either. Here they fill the ccks so full of steroids and stuff that they don't eat em, which is a waste.
              Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 01-08-2012, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Went to a pretty big roll about 20 miles south from Sac. Don't have the stomach for it. The dog's were treated with respect, and it was jaw dropping the amount of punishment they could endure. Just not my thing.

Comment

I usually go to Ojinaga a couple times a week to get diesel about a buck/gal cheaper, gasoline about 50 cents cheaper (but that gets me an extra couple miles to the gallon because it doesn't have ethanol in it,) fresh veggies, rib eyes or Tbones about 4 bucks a pound, etc. But I don't stay after dark anymore. A lot of people are optimistic that the next president will get rid of most of the violence by returning things to the way they were (allowing the local "head of the plaza" to keep sht from getting out of hand.)

^^ Haven't been to a cckfight (or a horse race) in a couple of years either. Here they fill the ccks so full of steroids and stuff that they don't eat em, which is a waste.
                  Ya after dark...........fuk that. I'm not walking around wearing kevlar because we have great odds of being target dummies for drunk carteles.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  Went to a pretty big roll about 20 miles south from Sac. Don't have the stomach for it. The dog's were treated with respect, and it was jaw dropping the amount of punishment they could endure. Just not my thing.

Yeah me either. I think it's the atmosphere........because I'm not shy to violence at all. I just love dogs and the idea that people harness their loyalty and bet their lives/health/feelings is to me as bad as rape.

Like raping a female I mean. It's exploitation of weakness.

Cockfighting? Sure it's exploitation...........but they're food. a Mexican is turning that dead SOB into a taco or flauta in no time.

Comment

Ya after dark...........fuk that. I'm not walking around wearing kevlar because we have great odds of being target dummies for drunk carteles.
                    Sounds like WWIII across the river from here on New Years. Which is odd because um, guns are illegal over there (and people keep telling me gun violence will disappear if we just outlaw them.)

Yeah me either. I think it's the atmosphere........because I'm not shy to violence at all. I just love dogs and the idea that people harness their loyalty and bet their lives/health/feelings is to me as bad as rape.

Like raping a female I mean. It's exploitation of weakness.

Cockfighting? Sure it's exploitation...........but they're food. a Mexican is turning that dead SOB into a taco or flauta in no time.
                    I'm completely against dog fighting, I just don't esteem chickens on the same level. Cckfighting should be allowed because it's been part of their culture for hundreds of years. And with knives it's a relatively quick and painless death. Not really my thing though, I like the atmosphere, but kinda start to feel sorry for the birds after a while.

Comment

Sounds like WWIII across the river from here on New Years. Which is odd because um, guns are illegal over there (and people keep telling me gun violence will disappear if we just outlaw them.)

I'm completely against dog fighting, I just don't esteem chickens on the same level. Cckfighting should be allowed because it's been part of their culture for hundreds of years. And with knives it's a relatively quick and painless death. Not really my thing though, I like the atmosphere, but kinda start to feel sorry for the birds after a while.
                      Think about it this way. The bird dies in honor (realistically) and then becomes food. Hardly slaughter if you ask me.

And much better attatching razors to their talon because their insicion/bleeding out is much more humane than blunt force trauma.

Comment

Working...
                      X