No announcement yet.

The hypocrisy of ggg haters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    In the lead up the the ggg-jacobs fight,all that could be heard was that Jacobs had no chin,
    NO! That was being said by GGG fans and Abel Sanchez

was pirogs leftovers,and that ggg was taking an easy fight whilst ducking fighters x,y,z.
    Absolutely NOBODY was saying that! Stop making **** up

Comment

golovkin fans

"hey couldnt get any big fights....wasnt his fault"

"hes was so ducked no one would fight him...everyone elses fault"

"you cant beat canelo in vegas...no matter what golovkin did it wouldnt have been enough...but we all know he really won"

"the fans dont give golovkin a fair shake...they are hypocritcal in regards to him"

always, always, the victim that golovkin...lol...even though the media gave him a pass

like ward once said...."switch us..and imagine i avoided him? theyd kill me"....

golovkin has haters because hes earned them......the same guys usually talk about loma, kova, usyk etc with at least some level of respect...me i dont ever really talk about about them save for some jabs at kovalev for not accepting his losses.....

golovkin has earned his haters...they didnt just decide to wake up and dislike him

Comment

Jacobs was the wba regular champion,while ggg was the super champion,so Jacobs was in fact a champion.
        Only Geetards count the WBA regular belt

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
          Canelo is fighting Jacobs who is now the IBF champion. Jacobs wasn't even a champ yet when GGG fought him and Jacobs arguably won LOL

Here is a more accurate representation of before and after GGG vs Jacobs.

GGG fans before: Another easy win for GGG, Jacobs has no chin he will get knocked out!!!

GGG fans after: CRUISERWEIGHT DOE!!!!

Doe means a female deer. The word you should use is though. Get a dictionary or go back to school. lol at yourself DUMMY!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Says the leader and senior member of the GGG hate club.
            what i said, that you quoted, is exact truth though..and u know it

when golovkin fans thought jacobs was ducking he was crucified and made fun of for pirog loss and mora KD.....but when ggg won a close fight suddenly danny was grade A great win

i dislike golovkin...hes earned it...and i can go on all night busting his career up and his decisions.....and his fans whining when he doesnt win

i dont hate on other fighters from the same region as golovkin though...thats the difference...i keep it fair and honest....golovkin has earned my disdain for him....personally hes prob a good guy...i think hes a good fighter

heres how i think of golovkin.....there were a bunch of guys looking for a hero...for a white hype machine to come destroy everyone.......they are at an auction....theres a mystery bag containing a garment....you cant see whats inside...but the cover on it looks great....they start the bidding at louie vuitton/gucci prices....couple of you guys go on a bidding war and eventually one guy wins....he opens the bag and it reveals a piece of ralph lauren coutoure.......still nice...but not what you thought you were bidding on and you overpaid

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
              actually youve got it kinda wrong

it was gggs own fans dissing jacobs when they thought jacobs was ducking golovkin over money "he got dropped by mora...who does he think he his wanting that kinda money...pirog destroyed him....he stinks"....then all the sudden the fight got signed and it was different

keep in mind that canelo and golovkin arent the same people......canelo has a career history of taking good fights and fighting top level comp and is still under 30....and was fighting at jr MW not long ago.....

golovkin is a career MW...and at the time jacobs was by far the best name on his resume
              Correction,canelo has a history of taking on past prime fighters (Mosley,angulo,cotton) chinny fighters (Kirkland and Khan) or straight up cans (Smith,Rocky,Lopez,chavez Jr). The only times that he's fought someone with a pulse that wasn't in a wheelchair (trout,Lara,mayweather,ggg) he's either lost,gotten a draw,or had highly disputed decisions. Additionally the only time that canelo fought at 154 or below since 2013 was against Liam smith. The rest of the time he was dominating caneloweight at 155. I'll actually go on the record for giving canelo props for fighting Jacobs. He's a big fighter with fast hands,good footwork,can crack,and the guy is in his prime. I just want people to give ggg the credit he's due for the Jacobs win.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Only Geetards count the WBA regular belt
                You mean like the one that canelo won at 168...? Guess he's not a 3 weight world champ huh.

Comment

Jacobs still got Pirog and Mora problems when he fought lil G.
                  So it should carry over to the Canelo fight.

Comment

You mean like the one that canelo won at 168...? Guess he's not a 3 weight world champ huh.
                    When did I say canelo was a 3 weight world champ though?

Comment

Working...
                    X