Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7 weeks a year plus bank holidays.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      See bro! I can guarantee you no one in the US gets 28 days lol.

If the average guy took 28 days off they'd be fired on the 14th day guaranteed lol.

Consider yourself lucky bro we envy you!
      Those old union government jobs did if they are still working. I know a postal worker that gotten 4 weeks and government holidays.

Comment

I am quiting soon , not enough vacation and Healthcare is trash.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          I got a buddy who is air control, and his paid vacations are low at the moment, but he just started, and the flip side I have friends that are in fields where 2 weeks paid is minimum, while some have up to 4-6. All depends on the company you're with. If they're jerking you around, I suggest maybe seeing what else is out there, sooner or later they'll have to compete with the companies stealing their top guys.
          Yeah bro my chick is senior level and they want her to be project manager but she keeps turning down the promotion because she knows its ton of more workload and stress and hours. She said the last project manager would stay from like 6am to 9pm Monday to Saturday when no project is due.

When a projects due she says that PM stayed there sometimes overnight.

There was a few times my chick came home to eat shower and went back to work until 2am or 3am just cuz a projects due.

I dont get why anyone would want to be a project manager with those harsh conditions she said its only 10grand more in pay not worth for your sanity.

For me with the GM thing as bad as my hours were it was like Monday through Saturday 9am to 9pm and being on call.

We had a few late night pipes burst and break in robberies but all in all it could wait until the next morning.

I was so pissed how they did us senior management wrong in the end but it was a blessing in disguise. if they were never going to make me a partner with equity it would have never been worth it. These guys were the ones always calling me soon as my plane landed in Cancun and Hawaii like bro can you at least let me check into my god damn resort first JEEEZUS!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Three and a half weeks (PTO and sick pay is all one thing), and you're allowed to roll two weeks into the next year if you don't use it, but once you stock up x amount of hours, you stop accruing new ones.

When my Dad retired from Fedex after 30 years or some **** he got six weeks a year.
            Awesome bro what do you do again? What kind of company is it?

Shat bro if I can work for Fedex or UPS from the gate that would be sweet. I know some OG's who work their way up fast and all they do is go to regional meetings and chat with other regional managers. I know they get sweet benefits too.

I'm glad your dad got to retire with Fedex after 30 years and had 6 weeks a year, they dont make them like that no more!

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
              I am quiting soon , not enough vacation and Healthcare is trash.
              BRO I wish we could be like these hot IG model chicks getting someone else to pay for all their vacays lol.

Comment

none. NO DAYS OFF OVER HERE!

Comment

I work for myself and it sucks
                  If I don’t work I don’t get paid.
                  The only good thing is if at any time I want a day or two off or if I want to take a quick trip to Bali or something I don’t have anyone to tell besides the builder I’m getting work of.
                  Don’t get paid though so pretty much have to work year round.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    BRO I wish we could be like these hot IG model chicks getting someone else to pay for all their vacays lol.
                    That sht be getting me mad I am working hard out here and they are over her getting paid for nude pics. But hey I can't hate the player or the game. If I could do it, I would lol.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                      Those old union government jobs did if they are still working. I know a postal worker that gotten 4 weeks and government holidays.
                      After 15 years of service, you get 5 weeks and 1 day in the postal service.

Comment

Working...
                      X