Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the Jones fight tonight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
    they changed their rules on announcing test results in July too right before all of Jones "other" failed results, then tried to sneak the fight through anyway and got caught. Really not looking good for the UFC and USADA, neutrality and objectivity has been thrown out the window.
    I already knew Jones was getting off Scot free back at that hearing. He was smirking the whole time and came up with the most ******ed and incriminating answers, but he just kept smiling and laughing like he was already told it was 'all taken care of'.

NO other fighter in MMA history has ever gotten away with what Jones has. It is beyond a joke right now, USADA's and the UFC's mask has slipped and they don't care, they are so blatant about their corruption now it's fuxxing insane.

Comment

Very good fight card best I’ve seen in a while.

Comment

I’m pretty sure it’s not up to the UFC. It’s up to the state commission and the doping experts whether they feel like Jones took new steroids or not. I’m not going to act like a PED expert because I don’t know how long that stuff stays in your system. Plus the experts said that they think Jones took contaminated supplements both times he popped. Jones took his punishments and now won the belt again. I think going forward the best think will be to institute year round testing for all fighters. The UFC doesn’t really pay its fighters so they should be able to afford it.

Comment

Working...
        X