Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adonis Stevenson Still in a Coma, Not Improved, Says Promoter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    Not sure even posted these threads is worth it since they trigger some responses that make boxing fans look bad.

Best wishes Adonis!
    Are you being sarcastic here?

Boxing looks bad to the general public because it's portrayed as a bunch morally destitute dumb jocks worshiping rapists & murderers who were forgiven by the public because it's entertaining to see them beat people up. That is literally THE main negative stereotype attached to the sport.

The people taking a more analytical approach and saying that his victims finally have justice surely grant boxing a shred of normalcy & align with the general public's views regarding guys who beat and "pimp out" teenage girls (then live out their lives as "flashy" multimillionaires). That view is enduring disgust & a prayer that some horrible fate befalls them.
    Last edited by ////; 12-21-2018, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
      This is sad, I hope he don't finish like Prichard Colon. When I see the youtube videos of Prichard Colon, I get sad. I hope with my heart that Adonis don't share this same outcome and recover and live a normal life like us, the human beings. My condolences to his family in those darkest time.
      I wouldnt wish that kind of life on anyone.

Comment

Wow. In my completely 100% uneducated, unofficial opinion, this seems like a long time to be in a coma.

With each passing day, the chances of getting the old Adonis back (or any Adonis for that matter) seem to be dwindling.

Comment

Originally posted by djb914 View Post
          May God restore his health.

Some of the comments on here are really beyond horrible, the people who are happy about this tragedy are beyond terrible, I will leave it at that so I don't get banned over my anger over some of the comments.
          Originally posted by shawn4943 View Post
          You sound like a real large, toxic, piece of ****.
          Originally posted by Spiegelo View Post
          Karma's a *****
          Originally posted by Junbengreat View Post
          Good riddance. The guy is a coward and destroyed a bunch of young women’s lives with his crimes.
          Those two final comments of those users are the worst piece of shit, scums humans beings that they get happy for the misfortune of others.

Comment

Comaman not Superman. Payback is a b_tch when you cherry pick your opponents for 5 years and call yourself the best. Chickenseon

Comment

My friend was In a coma for 4 months. She is now awake with a fully functional brain. Sally she has no use of one side of her body but she came back. So don't start digging a hole yet. Also only lots of what people are saying about Stevenson are stories that came out after he got out of jail. You don't do 18 months of jail for raping 10 girls...

Comment

Originally posted by Cybervato74 View Post
                I wouldnt wish that kind of life on anyone.
                Me too. I don't care if they are my enemies I don't wish them this kind of life.

Comment

Its not good.

I think for older fighters esp, more pre fight fitness and heath checks are needed. Standardised high level fitness checks are something all boxers should have to pass before getting in the ring.

Adonis was old and a relatively inactive champ. He clearly struggled after 6rnds with Jack, his fitness was poor and he looked old. An investigation should of happened after that draw.

For example how did David Haye get passed to fight twice, knowing full well he was injured. That second fight could of ended badly.

Boxing needs to shape up who they pass to fight imo.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                    Are you being sarcastic here?

Boxing looks bad to the general public because it's portrayed as a bunch morally destitute dumb jocks worshiping rapists & murderers who were forgiven by the public because it's entertaining to see them beat people up. That is literally THE main negative stereotype attached to the sport.

The people taking a more analytical approach and saying that his victims finally have justice surely grant boxing a shred of normalcy & align with the general public's views regarding guys who beat and "pimp out" teenage girls then live out their lives as "flashy" multimillionaires. Enduring disgust & a prayer that some horrible fate befalls them.
                    He got his sentence and he served his time.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                      Comaman not Superman. Payback is a b_tch when you cherry pick your opponents for 5 years and call yourself the best. Chickenseon
                      Only a horrible human being would equate cherry picking with a life threatening injury. GFY!

Comment

Working...
                      X