Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Ward: GGG NEVER DARED TO BE GREAT! HE NEVER WANTED TO TAKE ANY RISK!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
    No he didn't. He gave him credit as a good fighter, and he is that. A good fighter.

Loefler turned it down in 2015... why? Because Golovkin was signed to fight Lemieux on PPV, and he was the mandatory for Canelo/Cotto which was a few months after the Lemieux PPV fight.

Does that make sense to fight Ward after Lemieux instead of waiting for his mandatory?

To this day I still don't understand how he can catch flack from people screaming he ducked a bigger fighter at 168. We all know the truth. The same people screaming he ducked Ward would have said he ducked Canelo had he skipped out on that fight, regardless of the logic behind the scenario.
    Cut the lies out. 1. In the Official Offer it stated that both fighters can take a bout before they would meet in the ring. 2. He said anyone from 154 to 168. 3. The TRUTH is Triple L, his team & fans ALL KNOW S.O.G. would of beat the crap out of Triple L & THAT'S why the fight never happened!

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
      Ward is talking a lot for a simple HBO hype job and privileged boxer.
      The best description of Andrew "Son of Duck" Ward.

The guy has two top level fighters on his resume, possibly 3 and of those 4 fights, 3 of them are suspect. The guy is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

The guy has two top level fighters on his resume, possibly 3 and of those 4 fights, 3 of them are suspect. The guy is a joke.
        who are they , I know Froch aint suspect, hes a legit as they come.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

It is amazing how all the fighters you hate on have done far more then the ones you support

Comment

Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
            Who waited about 4 years to fight him. It is what it is but don't act like Canelo didn't wait till he was older to get him, hell even roided he could only manage a draw the first time around.
            The fight was talked about in 2015 & Oscar sent him the Offer in 2016 but Triple L declined the offer. 2017 we got the fight so WHERE are YOU getting 4 years from? Nelo also out boxed him then beat the "Mexican Style" out of him in the 2nd fight

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              no he didn't. he was silent for years trying to fight guys like dmitri sartison(facts) then he offered ggg a laughable 2 fight deal when he was the mandatory to the canelo-cotto winner and wanted him to postpone that fight to fight him? come on he knew that offer would be rejected and he could use it as publicity "ggg DUCKED!" the low info fan boys they ate it up. the smart informed people wondered why didn't you just offer him a fight right then? he hadn't signed to fight lemieux yet but alas ward needed another tune up and i guess he forgot ggg was wbc mandatory. what bad luck!

this is just my speculation now as the above was all factual but i think ward knew he wasn't returning to 168 and wanted to stick it to ggg for making him look bad earlier so he came up with an offer he knew couldn't be accepted and made it a whole publicity stunt about how ggg didn't want to fight him when in reality it was a a joke offer. Hey it worked as some of his craziest fans still pretend like ggg turned down a legit offer so well done. fooling people is just as good as the real thing. its not what happened that matters but what people think happened that matters.
              Tom said the fight with lepue was already signed & that's why he wouldn't fight Andre but in the contract it said they both can take a fight before they met in the ring. So in other words: YOU are supporting the pvssy….LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                Love how Gennady fought half a dozen JMW - at 160 - drug up WW to MW - at 160 - and refused CW for A stars Cotto and Canelo...then cried everyone was ducking him XD XD

Meanwhile Ward accepted Gennady and Abels offer, but Gennady and Abel changed their offer to...a CATCHWEIGHT. Yet Gennady would fight Froch and JCC Jr. at 168 and there was even some talk up to 172lbs.

Yeah, I love Gennady fangirls. They are such a simple bunch who are somehow both clueless and hypocritical while cheering on other white athletes...TRUMP!!
                They both full of shyt. ...just cuz I said something about Canelo I'm automatically a GGG dckrider....That's what's wrong with yall. Can't even respond to what I said about Nelo. ..without oh "but Your GGG" lmao. I even said GGG was full of shyt in the same thread. Guess yout was too busy being Captain save a hoe with Nelo to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  That's fair enough. He's obviously no worse than anyone else. He's just a hypocrite.
                  Well that's fair enough, man. If he's anything like me his opinions have probably changed over time but I'm not about to try to defend another mans morals. I remember back when it was GGG chasing the titles and some of the long time posters pointing out that things ain't the same when you're the guy with the target on your back. Being concerned with one fighters hypocrisy in this sport is like pointing out a turd floating on a sea of bull****, if you ask me, but again I get that both Golovkin and his fans trod on plenty of toes.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    He was going to set the MW defense record, unify the titles and become the lineal champion. You can't please everyone.
                    what MW defense record? you counting the fights he had with the interim belt? those don't count. he really only had 6 legit defenses. it was a fabrication. thank god Canelo put an end to the nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                      Ward is talking a lot for a simple HBO hype job and privileged boxer.

Your savior GGG has no top level wins.

Lit Gee is quite possibly the biggest HBO/ Boxing media hype job of all time

Comment

Working...
                      X