Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Lmao

Bold- You really have no idea what you are talking about

Just for giggles, name the 3 best teams that lakers and Celtics went thru in the playoffs.
    What team was better than Shaq and penny, Knicks, and jazz? Which are the 3 toughest challenges by bulls, not even the Sonics like you think, that just shows the depth. The team that you think was biggest challenge isn’t even top 5 or 6.

You just need to stop posting about the nba, you literally have no idea what you are talking about, and keep making dumb post after dumb post, further exposing yourself as an nba idiot.

You are really an idiot. Only reason why they beat the Orlando Magic was because the Bulls acquired the GOAT Rebounder in Dennis Rodman.

Those teams weren't in the same level as Bird's Celtics, and Magic's Lakers.

And Pippen was still a beast from 1996 to 1998. If I ever see that ugly face of yours. I am gonna smash a Guitar in your peanut head.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Lmao

Bold- You really have no idea what you are talking about

Just for giggles, name the 3 best teams that lakers and Celtics went thru in the playoffs.
      What team was better than Shaq and penny, Knicks, and jazz? Which are the 3 toughest challenges by bulls, not even the Sonics like you think, that just shows the depth. The team that you think was biggest challenge isn’t even top 5 or 6.

You just need to stop posting about the nba, you literally have no idea what you are talking about, and keep making dumb post after dumb post, further exposing yourself as an nba idiot.
      .lmao facts

Comment

In the 90s the Lakers, Blazers, Suns, Rockets, Sonics, Jazz, and Spurs all made the Finals at least once. That just shows the depth of the league back then, it wasn't some dumb same 2 teams playing in the Finals 4 years in a row. Hell the East was strong back then too. The Pacers with Miller, Mullin, Smits, Jackson, Davis bros gave the Bulls their toughest series. The Heat were strong with Mourning, Hardaway, and Majerle. Anyone who watched basketball back then knows how good and tough those Ewing, Starks, Oakley, Mason, McDaniels Knicks teams were in the 90s. Then there was Shaq, Penny, and the Magic. Watered down era my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          You are a Jordantard.

1980's Bird's Celtics, and Showtime Lakers would destroy any of Jordan's team in the 1990's.

The Bulls greatest opponent in the 1990's was the 1996 Seattle Supersonics.

And a 6'3" Gary Payton shutdown a 6'5" Michael Jordan.
          Thats bull****, stop posting because you don't know a damn thing

The entire Sonics team were physically harassing MJ by constantly double & triple teaming him thru out the series

Comment

You really shouldn't be posting about things you don't know about. Gary Payton is the greatest defensive point guard of all time. Trying to make it sound like Payton bothering Jordan is some indictment on Jordan is idiotic. Did you know GP is the only PG in NBA history to win DPOY? The level of disrespect is cringe worthy. Payton could dominate a game on offense and defense and he had a post game as a PG.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
              You really shouldn't be posting about things you don't know about. Gary Payton is the greatest defensive point guard of all time. Trying to make it sound like Payton bothering Jordan is some indictment on Jordan is idiotic. Did you know GP is the only PG in NBA history to win DPOY? The level of disrespect is cringe worthy. Payton could dominate a game on offense and defense and he had a post game as a PG.
              LOL im not questioning GP's capacity as a great defender. In fact were on the same page, GP is one of the GOAT defensive guards. But saying that he alone shutdown MJ is not all true. He had help with his teammates. Look at the video that i posted, MJ constantly battles double & triple teams. As great as GP on defense, he'll never be able to stop MJ on single coverage, and that's a fact.

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKoXZ1f00Mc

His team record was 23-11 against MJ's Bulls. And 6-0 in the playoffs

If Bird was born 5 years earlier. Jordan's Bulls won't win an NBA title in the 1990's.

Larry Bird schooled lots of players... the guy was a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                  LOL im not questioning GP's capacity as a great defender. In fact were on the same page, GP is one of the GOAT defensive guards. But saying that he alone shutdown MJ is not all true. He had help with his teammates. Look at the video that i posted, MJ constantly battles double & triple teams. As great as GP on defense, he'll never be able to stop MJ on single coverage, and that's a fact.
                  I was referring to the TS lol. His comments were disrespectful to Payton's defensive abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                    I was referring to the TS lol. His comments were disrespectful to Payton's defensive abilities.
                    oh i thought your replying to me

TS is full of BS he couldn't even posted the exact height of GP & MJ

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                      oh i thought your replying to me

TS is full of BS he couldn't even posted the exact height of GP & MJ
                      I was using the without shoes height. I was measured recently at 6'2" in my medical, But I never listed my height while wearing sneakers. Yeah I am now 6'3 while wearing my Kyrie 3.

Stupid Pinoy didn't know that NBA players listed their height in shoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X