Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Errol Spence is the future P4P King! Accept It!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    I see a strong strong WW, as for P4P king...absolutely not. He's too stiff
    You still think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      I wanna see Spence do big things & I think he has some potential, but I feel like he could be this era's Paul Spadafora. Not in ****ed up drug **** & wasted potential, but in being more known for his sparring successes than his in the ring success.

When I watch Spence fight I don't see that thing I saw watching a young Mayweather, RJJ, Tyson, Oscar, Tito or Sweet Pea Whitaker. Someone mentioned in this thread the x factor. I don't see it yet. And I think we would have seen it by now if it was there vs his level of competition. When I saw young Floyd, Roy, Mike, Oscar, Felix & Pernell it was almost like seeing a superhero in the ring with their capabilities. I just see a guy who's better than his opponent with Spence like I see with many future title holders & contenders.

You mention when you see spence fight you don't see what you see in those greats you metioned......I sure saw it tonight......

Comment

There's that feeling with Spence.There is also that feeling with some others. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.

Comment

Winner of the welterweight round Robin between Spence, Thurman, Crawford, and Porter is p4p number 1 and fighter of the decade.

Comment

Originally posted by KingTito View Post
            There's that feeling with Spence.There is also that feeling with some others. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.
            Just what else could he have done tonight? Seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
              You mention when you see spence fight you don't see what you see in those greats you metioned......I sure saw it tonight......
              Yea I still don't see it. Thats not to say he's not a tip top guy or anything, but I just don't see that thing thats damn near something supernatural inside these tip top guys from previous eras that just pushed them past the exceptional level that Spence & so many others are at.

I'm rooting on Spence doe, but I don't feel like he'll have some sorta RJJ, Sweet Pea Whitaker or Floyd level of tip top level accomplishments + a streak where no one was gonna beat them legitimately.

Sorta a unfair comparison to make towards the guy as good as he is, but I've never felt like Spence is "that guy" thats just on another level like I felt RJJ & Floyd & others were "that guy".

Comment

Yea I still don't see it. Thats not to say he's not a tip top guy or anything, but I just don't see that thing thats damn near something supernatural inside these tip top guys from previous eras that just pushed them past the exceptional level that Spence & so many others are at.

I'm rooting on Spence doe, but I don't feel like he'll have some sorta RJJ, Sweet Pea Whitaker or Floyd level of tip top level accomplishments + a streak where no one was gonna beat them legitimately.

Sorta a unfair comparison to make towards the guy as good as he is, but I've never felt like Spence is "that guy" thats just on another level like I felt RJJ & Floyd & others were "that guy".
                Man Lamont has never been broken down like that man.......Just what else could he have donw tonight?

Comment

I ask again just what else would you have liked to seen tonight against a quality guy like this?

Comment

Man Lamont has never been broken down like that man.......Just what else could he have donw tonight?
                    I ask again just what else would you have liked to seen tonight against a quality guy like this?
                    Idek that its about tonight or even who he beats in a year among the top guys at 147.

I felt RJJ, Tito & Floyd were these supernatural type cats well before they won a title (well it was the night Tito won the title for him cuz that was the first time I saw him) let alone started fighting the bigger names. They were just so solid in every way out of the gate almost. I feel like Spence has been still learning & is still learning. And I think he gets hit clean too much too in comparison to these other cats.

So like I said its a unfair comparison in many ways cuz most of these guys were fighting from diapers & Spence probably gots half the time they had in the ring that they had at a similar age.

Comment

Idek that its about tonight or even who he beats in a year among the top guys at 147.

I felt RJJ, Tito & Floyd were these supernatural type cats well before they won a title (well it was the night Tito won the title for him cuz that was the first time I saw him) let alone started fighting the bigger names. They were just so solid in every way out of the gate almost. I feel like Spence has been still learning & is still learning. And I think he gets hit clean too much too in comparison to these other cats.

So like I said its a unfair comparison in many ways cuz most of these guys were fighting from diapers & Spence probably gots half the time they had in the ring that they had at a similar age.
                      Tito didn't look supernatural in the oscar he got smoked and he was in his prime.......Money didn't look supernatural against JLC thought he lost the first fight, he did what he had to do in the rematch but he still didn't look impressive against JLC...........RJJ I will give you

Comment

Working...
                      X