No announcement yet.

Maybe Wilder's Opponents Know Something We Don't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Wilder's Opponents Know Something We Don't

This is the 3rd different guy that has been caught doing something he shouldn't with Wilder on his schedule.

Yeah, we criticize Deontay with windmill memes and take shots at his resume on the daily.

So why aren't these guys laughing too?

Why are they doing anything but making fun of him, going as far as risking hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions just to get an edge against a guy that is supposed to be hype, a product of smoke and mirrors?

Once, yeah.

Twice, maybe.

This is the third different guy that felt what he had naturally wasn't enough.

What, if anything, does that say about Deontay?

It says they know their fate !

The truth is exposed within a man when he knows his imminent doom is coming and coming real soon!

A very unpleasant feeling that unravels folks with high morals to change them for the worst underneath their character to reveal desperation is the key to survival!

Wilder is unofficially the most feared man in boxing!

Never would I have thought Ortiz would try something that stupid in his biggest fight and a chance to be the champion with his skills!

Wilder still wants to fight him but he has no choice just like against PEDvetkin!

These fools know the baptism is all in Wilder's right hand!

Comment

its just a middle aged man taking blood pressure tablets, thats all. never knew taking blood pressure meds turned someone into the incredible hulk.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
        This is the 3rd different guy that has been caught doing something he shouldn't with Wilder on his schedule.

Yeah, we criticize Deontay with windmill memes and take shots at his resume on the daily.

So why aren't these guys laughing too?

Why are they doing anything but making fun of him, going as far as risking hundreds of thousands of dollars or even millions just to get an edge against a guy that is supposed to be hype, a product of smoke and mirrors?

Once, yeah.

Twice, maybe.

This is the third different guy that felt what he had naturally wasn't enough.

What, if anything, does that say about Deontay?
        Appearently it's cleared out, or will be son. It was a blood preassure medication.

Comment

I think you may have a point, Squared

There is very little explanation as to why Povetkin, Wawrzyk, and now Ortiz would cheat.

These are guys that walk into the ring with very decent artillery of their own.

But, when it is time to get baptised they need something?

Comment

Guys, I know it was blood pressure meds.

Problem is, they mask other stuff- which is why it is banned.

Blood pressure meds are not something you forget to disclose.

In other words, it looks shady as hell even if it IS a truthful incident.

And BTW, most blood pressure meds I know of you take daily.

There won't be any "clearing out"

Comment

Or a very high percentage of heavyweights are taking PEDs in general and facing Wilder is the first time they're exposed to somewhat competent testing

Comment

Povetkin was suspected of cheating well before the Wilder fight. Ortiz had already been caught.

I don't know about the other guy.

Comment

I can't understand why boxers feel the need to take PED's to face Wilder.

Comment

If Wilder was European y'all would be claiming the tests are rigged and that there's nothing wrong with a blood pressure pill or things of that ilk.

Comment

Working...
                    X