• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two newbies in one thread now?

Fish in a barrel anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by pikeylyons View Post
      Well I have another accoucreated but it never got approved so this is really my first account able to post..mods can confirm that
      I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt!
      You've been vouched for.

Now, tell us about yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt!
        You've been vouched for.

Now, tell us about yourself?
        My name is Riley I love computers and play a lot of Counter-Strike..aside from that I work at McDonald's but I recently put in my two weeks because I received a better job via a restaurant.

I have always been somewhat into boxing but have gotten into it more recently and this forum seems like the best boxing forum out there so I decided to join, I used to post a lot on GameSpot back in the day so it was not hard for me to find the off-topic forum :smileysex

Comment

My name is Riley I love computers and play a lot of Counter-Strike..aside from that I work at McDonald's but I recently put in my two weeks because I received a better job via a restaurant.

I have always been somewhat into boxing but have gotten into it more recently and this forum seems like the best boxing forum out there so I decided to join, I used to post a lot on GameSpot back in the day so it was not hard for me to find the off-topic forum :smileysex
          Welcome. How old are you???

What do you know about me? Besides the fact that I'm old and stinky?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Welcome. How old are you???

What do you know about me? Besides the fact that I'm old and stinky?
            21 years old but turn 22 on the 30th of this month, yourself?

Is that your dog in your avatar? I'm a big dog lover too I got a pit maybe I should take a pic

Comment

Youre a bus boy? Then youll fit right in with the rest of the losers, and that wanna be author. You hurrd meh?

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                Who cares about you.

You can't even bend over to pick up the tissue post jizz cuz of your bad back.
                You care about me.....mudabish

Comment

I don't like this ****ing guy.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                    Youre a bus boy? Then youll fit right in with the rest of the losers, and that wanna be author. You hurrd meh?
                    No I'm just a host unfortunately but the goal is to make server and make some real money, I just started and I'm in training until this weekend but I imagine servers will tip me out for bussing their tables

Comment

Damn, he sounds like a NICE human, i'm suspicious now, NICE people don't join here....... Hmmmmmm bucket of thought....

Comment

Working...
                      X