No announcement yet.

Macrons off shore bank account reveals tax evasion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    What do you personally get out of France's continued demographic descent into the third world and why does Le Pen's defeat seem to excite you? Are you just playing devil's advocate?
    -Nothing
    -Because it will be funny to see the hardcore Le Pen supporters deal with the loss
    -A little

Comment

The past year has taught us that poll results don't mean shyt but I don't like Le Pen's chances. The French are the biggest puzzies in the world. They will gladly hand their country over to the mudslimes.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        I'm a proud Trump voter and I hope Le Pen pulls it off
        ... Trump is quite alright... but Le Pen is far from that...

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
          The past year has taught us that poll results don't mean shyt but I don't like Le Pen's chances. The French are the biggest puzzies in the world. They will gladly hand their country over to the mudslimes.
          I love this argument. People seem to think that the polls are always totally wrong or something, and yet the 1st round of the French election was very much in line with the polls.

Anyone who compares Clinton-Trump to Le Pen-Macron has no idea what they are talking about. It's night and day.

Comment

Notice how MSM news channels seem to have forgotten there is an election this weekend? Bad sign for the man they are colluding with.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              I love this argument. People seem to think that the polls are always totally wrong or something, and yet the 1st round of the French election was very much in line with the polls.

Anyone who compares Clinton-Trump to Le Pen-Macron has no idea what they are talking about. It's night and day.
              Wasnt just Trump-Clinton it was Brexit too. And I wasn't making any comparisons I was just pointing that polls have shown to be inaccurate in recent elections. I wasn't making any argument for Le Pen, if anything I was saying the poll results would turn out to be correct this time around. Learn to read cvnt.

Comment

Hopefully the end of Macron.

Frexit is coming.

Comment

Apparently the debate didnt go well for Le Pen.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                    Apparently the debate didnt go well for Le Pen.
                    ... In France, the center-right and the center-left are voting against Le Pen -- no matter what... I can't see Le Pen winning more than 40%...

Comment

Apparently the French media plans to ignore the Macron leaks. WHAT UTTER CORRUPTION

Hope Le Pen embarrasses that Cuck Macron

Comment

Working...
                      X