Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UKAD case against Tyson Fury coming up next week.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UKAD case against Tyson Fury coming up next week.

The charge of nandrolone abuse levelled at Tyson Fury by UKAD will be settled by a legal tribunal on Feb 6th.

So, at last, the truth is going to come out. No mention of UKAD's case against Hughie Fury in this report though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...-tyson-9713468

What's up with Hughie though? They're talking about him fighting for a title but didn't he pop too?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      The charge of nandrolone abuse levelled at Tyson Fury by UKAD will be settled by a legal tribunal on Feb 6th.

So, at last, the truth is going to come out. No mention of UKAD's case against Hughie Fury in this report though.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/boxing...-tyson-9713468
      I've heard so many differing stories about that whole debacle.

Like the amount was so low it could be natural in the body. to one sample came up clean.

I just don't know what to believe - thankfully this will finally get everything in the open.

I also like how they (are supposed to) not reveal anything until it's been appealed, and rested, and gone through a legit due process to confirm the fighter actually did cheat.

Cause if they reveal something and it turns out the fighter actually is innocent, then his reputation is tarnished for life regardless.

From my understanding - it was leaked to The Sun (or some form of print medium in the UK) - before it had gone through proper due process, and channels.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
        I've heard so many differing stories about that whole debacle.

Like the amount was so low it could be natural in the body. to one sample came up clean.

I just don't know what to believe - thankfully this will finally get everything in the open.

I also like how they (are supposed to) not reveal anything until it's been appealed, and rested, and gone through a legit due process to confirm the fighter actually did cheat.

Cause if they reveal something and it turns out the fighter actually is innocent, then his reputation is tarnished for life regardless.

From my understanding - it was leaked to The Sun (or some form of print medium in the UK) - before it had gone through proper due process, and channels.
        I read a study by FIFA into nandrolone abuse. They mentioned there that anomalous test results sometimes occur, when small amounts of nandrolone are found in urine samples, but not in blood samples, and follow up tests all come back clean. According to team Fury, that was exactly what happened with Tyson and Hughie.

The Fifa study stated that nandrolone can be generated within the body as a reaction to nandrolone precursers which are sometimes found in legal supplements, such as creatine.

Tyson Fury said that, at the time the tests were taken, which was Feb 2015, he was told by UKAD that contamination from a legal supplement was the most likely explanation and that no action would be taken against him.

Comment

Is the case about his Cocaine abuse still under investigation? bwahahahaha! You poor fool.

Comment

I read a study by FIFA into nandrolone abuse. They mentioned there that anomalous test results sometimes occur, when small amounts of nandrolone are found in urine samples, but not in blood samples, and follow up tests all come back clean. According to team Fury, that was exactly what happened with Tyson and Hughie.

The Fifa study stated that nandrolone can be generated within the body as a reaction to nandrolone precursers which are sometimes found in legal supplements, such as creatine.

Tyson Fury said that, at the time the tests were taken, which was Feb 2015, he was told by UKAD that contamination from a legal supplement was the most likely explanation and that no action would be taken against him.
            How does that help? was Dillan Whyte not suspended for almost two years under similar circumstances? he claimed he took a energy drink but I dont know that and if that was the case all these Athletes have been informed of such beverages containing banned substances so there is no excuse.

Comment

I hope they get this cheating clown who bathed on cocaine just to duck the Wlad rematch

I've always thought he's on heavy PEDs for stamina

no fatso of that size can have that much stamina without PEDs

specially a lazy slob with poor work ethic like Fury

Comment

Interesting...

Yeah creatine is something all top level athlete take in some form of another. It really is one of the only supplement that actually works (I remember how much more muscle endurance I got when lifting after just a few days).

Hopefully he'll get cleared on the 6th, and he can continue with his recovery, and maybe even see him back in the ring by the end of the year.

Fury is such a good boxer - his skills are so underrated (lol all cause that one video where his uppercut deflects and he hits himself).

He has one of the highest boxing IQ's in the sport, IMO. That's how he makes up for not being the best natural athlete. His footwork is superb as well - Klitschko has very fast feet, but Fury was even faster. He knows how to make his feet and hands work together in unison too - when he turns, and pivots.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                  How does that help? was Dillan Whyte not suspended for almost two years under similar circumstances? he claimed he took a energy drink but I dont know that and if that was the case all these Athletes have been informed of such beverages containing banned substances so there is no excuse.
                  Dillian Whyte's ban was a travesty, but the substance he was found guilty of taking was listed as an ingredient of the energy drink he used, he just wasn't aware it had gone on the banned list.

Nandrolone can be generated within the body as a reaction to other substances which are not illegal, so that makes the Fury's case different from Dillian's.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                    Interesting...

Yeah creatine is something all top level athlete take in some form of another. It really is one of the only supplement that actually works (I remember how much more muscle endurance I got when lifting after just a few days).

Hopefully he'll get cleared on the 6th, and he can continue with his recovery, and maybe even see him back in the ring by the end of the year.

Fury is such a good boxer - his skills are so underrated (lol all cause that one video where his uppercut deflects and he hits himself).

He has one of the highest boxing IQ's in the sport, IMO. That's how he makes up for not being the best natural athlete. His footwork is superb as well - Klitschko has very fast feet, but Fury was even faster. He knows how to make his feet and hands work together in unison too - when he turns, and pivots.
                    Imo, Tyson Fury is the most underrated boxer ever. If he can get back to the form he was in for the Chisora, Hammer and Wlad fights, there isn't a HW alive who can beat him.

Comment

Working...
                    X